Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

get the model from Demonboy for me, and he shall be after Cloud


Quote from: Nanobuds on June 16, 2012, 05:56:24 AM
get the model from Demonboy for me, and he shall be after Cloud
I know. I'm waiting for him to reply
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 16, 2012, 06:06:23 AM
Is bleck still alive?
Dot is still texturing him >.>

last week he told me all is left is the purple parts... so pretty much just the head

so this means charmeleon doesnt have a chance ? damn who here is good at fixing materials? dsx8 maybe? well it doesnt  hurt to try everyone after the rigg being done and only needing texture fixes
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on June 16, 2012, 07:24:09 PM
so this means charmeleon doesnt have a chance ? damn who here is good at fixing materials? dsx8 maybe? well it doesnt  hurt to try everyone after the rigg being done and only needing texture fixes
Yeah... idk i have no idea what the issue is

Hey Nano, I have a present for you in your inbox.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 16, 2012, 11:26:12 PM
Hey Nano, I have a present for you in your inbox.
Nano, don't read your inbox it's just what his avi is offering. The pear!

Quote from: SmashClash on June 16, 2012, 11:37:02 PM
Nano, don't read your inbox it's just what his avi is offering. The pear!
:nyeh: My plan has been foiled!  :oshi:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


June 17, 2012, 12:36:05 AM #2995 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 12:37:52 AM by Ninka_kiwi
I'm gunna assume it's a model of Sephiroth.

Speaking of models, I recently came across Ezio's soul calibur 5 model if you are interested nano.

No it's a pear.  :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 17, 2012, 12:36:05 AM
I'm gunna assume it's a model of Sephiroth.

Speaking of models, I recently came across Ezio's soul calibur 5 model if you are interested nano.
*Goes to buy SCV*


Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on June 17, 2012, 12:36:05 AM
I'm gunna assume it's a model of Sephiroth.

Speaking of models, I recently came across Ezio's soul calibur 5 model if you are interested nano.
:srs: Yes. I love that model... it looks better than the Brotherhood one in my opinion... it looks more like Ezio from the E3 cutscene trailers.

June 17, 2012, 03:09:13 AM #2999 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 05:56:49 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 02:53:23 AM:srs: Yes. I love that model... it looks better than the Brotherhood one in my opinion... it looks more like Ezio from the E3 cutscene trailers.
Sounds you're gonna do Ezio.....again. And since you like AC, why not do Noel's AC outfit from FF XIII-2.

Post Merge: June 17, 2012, 05:56:49 AM

Ok two things.

1. May I make a recolor pack when you're done with Sephiroth?

2. Now for some reason I want KH Sephiroth but with his Dissidia model. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509