Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yeah, which version of Sephiroth are you doing?

Tease us with some sexy previews.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 17, 2012, 03:09:13 AM
Sounds you're gonna do Ezio.....again. And since you like AC, why not do Noel's AC outfit from FF XIII-2.

Post Merge: June 17, 2012, 05:56:49 AM

Ok two things.

1. May I make a recolor pack when you're done with Sephiroth?

2. Now for some reason I want KH Sephiroth but with his Dissidia model. :srs:
1. of course. Just credit me. I'll say that you have dibs.

2. Do you want me to combine models together to make a sexy brawl-styled one?
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 17, 2012, 07:09:37 AM
Yeah, which version of Sephiroth are you doing?

Tease us with some sexy previews.
I'll get some this afternoon

You could make two versions, one with Sephiroth's added stuff to his cloak, another with just classic Sephy.
This would be optimal as there already is a KH Sephiroth but no classic FF7 one.


Quote from: Boygos on June 17, 2012, 01:05:49 PM
#only1thatcaresanaboutMarvel

I am putting this in with my siggy cause I like Marvel also
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others


Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 12:58:43 PM1. of course. Just credit me. I'll say that you have dibs. 2. Do you want me to combine models together to make a sexy brawl-styled one?I'll get some this afternoon
Well I can't imagine him Brawl-styled, so go right ahead. It'll be a surprise for me.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 17, 2012, 02:00:31 PM
Well I can't imagine him Brawl-styled, so go right ahead. It'll be a surprise for me.
I may need too... the model is gonna be so hard to t-pose and rig

anyways...

That is sexy! Can you make a version with his original Buster Sword? And is it me or the skin on the arms and head still don't match?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Textures are gonna be touched-up on by Ninka once i finish the rig

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 02:11:50 PM
I may need too... the model is gonna be so hard to t-pose and rig

anyways...

*waits to see what you'll  do with a new Corrupt Cloud*


Quote from: Boygos on June 17, 2012, 02:30:33 PM
*waits to see what you'll  do with a new Corrupt Cloud*
>.>
*reminds myself of plans for a custom model*  :>.>:

Dat right arm.
Besides that and a stray-looking vertice on his right leg, it looks pretty good so far!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 17, 2012, 02:43:38 PM
Dat right arm.
Besides that and a stray-looking vertice on his right leg, it looks pretty good so far!

The arm has like only 15 verts. So it aint perfect...

that isnt a stray very, thats the collar thing on his boot :P

Not the gray. Look at the bottom part of his pants on the right side.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on June 17, 2012, 02:47:32 PM
Not the gray. Look at the bottom part of his pants on the right side.

Again, that's still part of the collar of the boot :V  Look at how it bends slightly