Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 17, 2012, 02:47:32 PM
Not the gray. Look at the bottom part of his pants on the right side.
Like SDoOm said, thats the inside of the collar, on the other side of the boot

Oh. Okay. I can see some gray, so ya...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


that is an awesome model! so psyched to download.

So... I really want to get Ezio done this summer... so heres a nice poll to see what you guys like.

4 choices:
Brotherhood Ezio
AC2 Ezio
SCV Ezio
Brotherhood with SCV'f face

For the poll I choose...this..

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Or you could get the DLC instead. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 05:40:50 PM
So... I really want to get Ezio done this summer... so heres a nice poll to see what you guys like.

4 choices:
Brotherhood Ezio
AC2 Ezio
SCV Ezio
Brotherhood with SCV'f face
Soul Calibur!

If Soul Calibur wins, I'll do Soul Calibur IV Darth Vader, just for Father's Day.


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 17, 2012, 05:46:36 PM
Or you could get the DLC instead. :P
O.o
what DLC?

Quote from: Boygos on June 17, 2012, 05:46:59 PM
Soul Calibur!

If Soul Calibur wins, I'll do Soul Calibur IV Darth Vader, just for Father's Day.
SC Ezio is too buff in my opinion. In that game, all the guys are ripped, and all the girls have huge tits.

Why isn't AC2 with soul calibur face an option? D:

Edit: and with brotherhood legs :P
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 05:48:27 PM
O.o
what DLC?
SC Ezio is too buff in my opinion. In that game, all the guys are ripped, and all the girls have huge tits.
damn sex appeal -_- ruining video games these days :(


Quote from: Alses on June 17, 2012, 05:49:46 PM
Why isn't AC2 with soul calibur face an option? D:
Cuzzz he didnt have a beard in AC2, and he's younger. I also lost the .max when my Desktop crashed... and I dont want to have to re-do the rig. It was a pain in the butt to rig :oshi:

AC2 Ezio is done, just waiting for the tristripper.

Quote from: Boygos on June 17, 2012, 05:50:31 PM
damn sex appeal -_- ruining video games these days :(
I swear... there are bones in the boobs and ass of the females to make them jiggle  :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 05:51:31 PMI swear... there are bones in the boobs and ass of the females to make them jiggle  :srs:
I wouldn't be suprised. :srs:

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 05:51:31 PM
Cuzzz he didnt have a beard in AC2, and he's younger. I also lost the .max when my Desktop crashed... and I dont want to have to re-do the rig. It was a pain in the butt to rig :oshi:

AC2 Ezio is done, just waiting for the tristripper.
I swear... there are bones in the boobs and ass of the females to make them jiggle  :srs:
jesus. Is it wrong I find that disturbing instead of hot? And also, what do the developers have going through their minds when they do it? xD


Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 05:51:31 PM
Cuzzz he didnt have a beard in AC2, and he's younger. I also lost the .max when my Desktop crashed... and I dont want to have to re-do the rig. It was a pain in the butt to rig :oshi:

AC2 Ezio is done, just waiting for the tristripper.
I swear... there are bones in the boobs and ass of the females to make them jiggle  :srs:
and thats wat i love bout breast and ass bones... :af2:

xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady