Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 05:51:31 PM
1-Cuzzz he didnt have a beard in AC2, and he's younger. I also lost the .max when my Desktop crashed... and I dont want to have to re-do the rig. It was a pain in the butt to rig :oshi:

AC2 Ezio is done, just waiting for the tristripper.

2-I swear... there are bones in the boobs and ass of the females to make them jiggle  :srs:

1- The beard is easy to texture out but you got me on the second bit XP Re-rigging would suck :P

2- Weren't there also nipple bones? O_o

Edit: Could you make Ezio skinnier though? XD He became extremely chubby in AC:brotherhood and SCV .__.
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 05:48:27 PMO.o what DLC?
In Final Fantasy XIII-2 there's a DLC outfit where you can an outfit from AC.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Boygos on June 17, 2012, 05:54:18 PMjesus. Is it wrong I find that disturbing instead of hot? And also, what do the developers have going through their minds when they do it? xD
No not really.

And you don't wanna know.

Quote from: DSX8 on June 17, 2012, 05:55:10 PM
and thats wat i love bout breast and ass bones... :af2:

xD
dont forget their character customization...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Alses on June 17, 2012, 05:55:37 PM
1- The beard is easy to texture out but you got me on the second bit XP Re-rigging would suck :P

2- Weren't there also nipple bones? O_o

Edit: Could you make Ezio skinnier though? XD He became extremely chubby in AC:brotherhood and SCV .__.
Possibly. I will if it looks good.
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 17, 2012, 05:57:08 PM
In Final Fantasy XIII-2 there's a DLC outfit where you can an outfit from AC.
I've never player Final Fantasy
*shot*

All this talk about bones in breasts and butts makes me wanna...

*goes to as Tifa in Dissidia*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Tifa does have meaningless jiggle when she wins fights, lol.

Anywho, new Cloud looks boss. Hyped for that. I hope it comes with good CSPs, my current ones are meh.
I chose AC2 Ezio, even though I haven't played any, lol. Looks the coolest ot me.


Quote from: Haseyo on June 17, 2012, 06:54:02 PMTifa does have meaningless jiggle when she wins fights, lol. Anywho, new Cloud looks boss. Hyped for that. I hope it comes with good CSPs, my current ones are meh.
Ryu does have a good Cloud pose yknow.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well Cloudy is done, and sent back off to Ninka...

*turns off computer*

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 07:04:29 PMWell Cloudy is done, and sent back off to Ninka... *turns off computer*
YAY! :D

Now work on Sephy.  :notimp:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Okay... I'm back. I went to turn on my xbox... yet i didnt know what to play... so i got bored and came back.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 17, 2012, 07:07:20 PM
YAY! :D

Now work on Sephy.  :notimp:
His model scares me :srs:

idk if i am gonna be able to t-pose it well. Unless someone wants to do it for me....

Quote from: Boygos on June 17, 2012, 07:08:29 PM
no waitt
>.>
yo

I voted for SCV Ezio but that's just because I've been playing SCV non-stop for the past week or so.  They all look good.

Of course, this does make me think about who else from SCV could be imported...

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 17, 2012, 07:19:01 PM
idk if i am gonna be able to t-pose it well. Unless someone wants to do it for me....

<_<
>_>
No other takers o-o. Then I'll do it for ya nano
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I shall send you the model then.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509