Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

My bet would be Ganon.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 24, 2012, 01:41:14 AM
Well, Snake would be optimal seeing as the vertex is over him but if he can't work for some reason I think Ganondorf would fit well.
well, its your choice. Either should work just fine.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 01:42:20 AM
well, its your choice. Either should work just fine.

Well then I'll say Snake.  If he gets chose, I hope he works out well.

I was gonna put up Emerl, but it's OBJ DAE only...it even has textures...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

So....does Sephiroth count as my request or something you would do anyway?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Velen on June 24, 2012, 01:46:19 AM
I was gonna put up Emerl, but it's OBJ DAE only...it even has textures...
what format is it?

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on June 24, 2012, 02:05:50 AM
So....does Sephiroth count as my request or something you would do anyway?
I'm gonna do him anyways. You can request something else if you want

Hey, Nano, I'm on my Wii and I'm not allowed to use my PC for a bit. I got it taken away last night. Since I can't copy and paste on Wii I'll submit a request:  Zekrom over Charizard. The link is in Model Request>Page 9.


Chaos from Dissidia over Ganondorf
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/dissidiaduodecim/sheet/1225

Brawl could use a few more Final Fantasy villains other than Sephiroth.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509