Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 07:01:48 PM


how does it look?

*dies from pure awesomeness*

:happy:

Although what's with the cyan/teal coloring around the white instead of blue?
[move][/move]


Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on June 24, 2012, 07:08:59 PM
*dies from pure awesomeness*

:happy:

Although what's with the cyan/teal coloring around the white instead of blue?
theres a thin blue outline around the white... then the cyan is a "glowing" effect... kinda like this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5a/Lightsaber_blue.png/250px-Lightsaber_blue.png

Quote from: Boygos on June 24, 2012, 07:07:06 PM
I would say....Nightwing over Sheik.
once i get the model :P

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on June 24, 2012, 07:14:03 PM
^^it looks different in game
It might... idk

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 07:15:35 PM
theres a thin blue outline around the white... then the cyan is a "glowing" effect... kinda like this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5a/Lightsaber_blue.png/250px-Lightsaber_blue.png

... doesn't make sense, it still looks like a pure blue glow to me, but ok.
I hope that cyan part in transparent ingame.
[move][/move]

Ooh, here's a better one.

Puss in Boots over Toon Link

http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/puss_in_boots/14-1-0-2502

I think he'd look the best over Marth with a size mod though,


Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on June 24, 2012, 07:19:51 PM
... doesn't make sense, it still looks like a pure blue glow to me, but ok.
I hope that cyan part in transparent ingame.
its transparent, dont worry. The black background makes it more visible.

Quote from: Boygos on June 24, 2012, 07:22:03 PM
Ooh, here's a better one.

Puss in Boots over Toon Link

http://thefree3dmodels.com/stuff/characters/puss_in_boots/14-1-0-2502

I think he'd look the best over Marth with a size mod though,

added

that puss in boots model, i was going to import him over marth with sizemod, but, the model is all weird...
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




I'd definitely love to see that Zekrom over Pikachu instead XD but with a size mod of course.

^Well, if this can't be done, then Absol over Ivysaur.
http://www.models-resource.com/wii_gamecube/pokeparkwii/sheet/2971

Hopefully my stupid Zekrom idea could work. XD




So I'm guessing Zekrom over Pikachu with a size mod wouldn't work? XD Knew it lol.