Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 24, 2012, 10:34:59 PM
>.>

but i wanna do Vader :P

Here, you do this Vader...
http://www.scifi3d.com/details.asp?intGenreID=10&intCatID=13&key=611

I will get started on the other badboy (my favorite Star Wars character version of him xD not the terible acting version of him,)
Deal.

Nano: Oh yeah, Boygos sure, I like that version way better anyway thanks!



Quote from: xZedkiel on June 24, 2012, 10:37:06 PM
So I'm guessing Zekrom over Pikachu with a size mod wouldn't work? XD Knew it lol.
No. D:
Charizard...
I'll make a PSA for him on Charizard if I'm interested enough, but when BlackJax releases BrawlBox.

Quote from: SmashClash on June 24, 2012, 10:41:05 PM
No. D:
Charizard...
I'll make a PSA for him on Charizard if I'm interested enough, but when BlackJax releases BrawlBox.
You know it'd be hilarious on Pikachu and the electric attacks fit him already lol. Only reasons I'd want him on Pikachu. But Charizard is the best fit structure-wise, but then Reshiram won't fit the PSA. :/

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 24, 2012, 10:43:49 PM
You know it'd be hilarious on Pikachu and the electric attacks fit him already lol. Only reasons I'd want him on Pikachu. But Charizard is the best fit structure-wise, but then Reshiram won't fit the PSA. :/
The Pikachu animations would look weird.
Also, I don't want a freakishly small Zekrom. I don't really like size mods because I don't want to replace MotionEtc.pac files unless I only have a (Character).pac

Quote from: SmashClash on June 24, 2012, 10:46:04 PM
The Pikachu animations would look weird.
Also, I don't want a freakishly small Zekrom. I don't really like size mods because I don't want to replace MotionEtc.pac files unless I only have a (Character).pac
Apparently size mods are possible now without a FitMotionEtc.pac, or so I've heard..err..read. And yes the animations would look weird, it's the point of the comedy lol a very hyper and twitchy Zekrom.
But enough of this, we're gonna take up Nano's pages lol sorry Nano, my fault x.x

Quote from: xZedkiel on June 24, 2012, 10:49:57 PM
Apparently size mods are possible now without a FitMotionEtc.pac, or so I've heard..err..read. And yes the animations would look weird, it's the point of the comedy lol a very hyper and twitchy Zekrom.
But enough of this, we're gonna take up Nano's pages lol sorry Nano, my fault x.x
I've read it's possible, too, but I have yet to see it.
But yeah...onnn topic.

Quote from: Boygos on June 24, 2012, 10:15:18 PM
Fine... I shall share my secret resource... BUT QUI GON AND VADER ARE MINE EVERYBODY.

http://www.scifi3d.com/list.asp?intGenreID=10&intCatID=13
:af:
*clicks on link*
:rage:
Quote from: xZedkiel on June 24, 2012, 10:37:06 PM
So I'm guessing Zekrom over Pikachu with a size mod wouldn't work? XD Knew it lol.
maybe later as a lol-sie import


over who? i would say ganon
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I may do him :P

I'll have some previews of a sexy collab i'm doing in a few minutes... those who pay attention to the WIP thread should know what it is

I wanted to mention I went  around the internet and found Noesis will work with MD2s. So Emerl is doable.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on June 24, 2012, 11:43:08 PM
I wanted to mention I went  around the internet and found Noesis will work with MD2s. So Emerl is doable.
Well I'll add him to the Requests, and if he wins send me the .obj and stuff.

Who do you want him over?

I love seeing all these Pokemon requests in the poll.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]