Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 25, 2012, 02:30:22 AM
There's a ton of good options there though.  I wouldn't mind losing to someone like Zekrom or Chaos.
I wouldn't mind losing to Nemesis, Vader or Zekrom. ;D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]





Dat eyeless Blastoise.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Who ever doesn't vote for Pichu, I will...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on June 25, 2012, 02:46:21 AM
Who ever doesn't vote for Pichu, I will...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

DAMMIT! I MISSED PICHU!
Nano can you.... :srs:
Change  my vote from StormTrooper and add it to Pichu?


Quote from: Segtendo on June 25, 2012, 02:44:37 AM
Dat eyeless Blastoise.
well... Star made the iris separate from the eyewhite... i think he wants to add moving eyes... but idk. so i juet left it blank lol
Quote from: Boygos on June 25, 2012, 02:47:31 AM
DAMMIT! I MISSED PICHU!
Nano can you.... :srs:
Change  my vote from StormTrooper and add it to Pichu?
kkkk

Who ever won't vote for Tron I will do this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
or  be derezzed
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Charmeleon looks sick!

Is Blastoise over Squirtle with a size mod?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 25, 2012, 03:37:31 AM
Charmeleon looks sick!

Is Blastoise over Squirtle with a size mod?
Thank you sir.

and yes, Blastoise is on Squirtle

Want to do a dual release on Robin and Nightwing? Also, did you rig Magneto's hands yet?


Quote from: Boygos on June 25, 2012, 03:40:47 AM
Want to do a dual release on Robin and Nightwing? Also, did you rig Magneto's hands yet?
yes

and no, the whole rig is screwy