Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

I'm gonna jump for joy if this turns out to be wi-fi safe, since I mostly play wi-fi these days.
I'm no longer using this account.

Quote from: ILoveePrincessPeach on June 27, 2012, 04:19:49 AM
I'm gonna jump for joy if this turns out to be wi-fi safe, since I mostly play wi-fi these days.
he probably will be

It looks awesome, Nanobuds, any plans for a release date?
I'm no longer using this account.

Quote from: ILoveePrincessPeach on June 27, 2012, 04:25:44 AM
It looks awesome, Nanobuds, any plans for a release date?
I was planning tonight, but I cant get the moving eyes working. If I cant get em working tonight, then I'll have him out sometime tomorrow

No rush, you must have worked hard on this. Thank you for this great contribution.
I'm no longer using this account.

Okay... so the filesize was huge... I had to delete all the facial expressions except for Blink and Half-Blink.

He will hopefully be out tonight.

Also, the poll winners are up.

Those are some gay poll winners.

Well, out of those, I'll vote for Reshiram I guess.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 28, 2012, 02:35:04 AM
Those are some gay poll winners.

Well, out of those, I'll vote for Reshiram I guess.
Well..... those were the requests that won. So I cant really do anything about it :P



Starkiller having issues, damn it. i wanted to play as him in brawl tonight.

What issues? :oshi:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Aww....Dissidia Chaos lost. :( Oh well. So are you gonna use the Darth Vadar model from SC4?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 28, 2012, 02:48:23 AM
Starkiller having issues, damn it. i wanted to play as him in brawl tonight.

What issues? :oshi:

Just filesize... I had to delete the Hurt and Talk expressions... now it should be fine.

I shrunk the textures earlier... however now i have some more space... so I'm waiting for Ninka to reply so i can get the original textures. If he doesnt respond within a 20 minutes or so, I'll go ahead and release him

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 28, 2012, 02:53:00 AM
Just filesize... I had to delete the Hurt and Talk expressions... now it should be fine.

I shrunk the textures earlier... however now i have some more space... so I'm waiting for Ninka to reply so i can get the original textures. If he doesnt respond within a 20 minutes or so, I'll go ahead and release him

Oh ok, i thought it was something big that would postpone it for 4 months like Ezio.  :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 28, 2012, 02:55:28 AM
Oh ok, i thought it was something big that would postpone it for 4 months like Ezio.  :P
lol. I tried deleting the expressions like i did here... but that still didnt help...

Just Ezio has so many textures... and even after combining textures and editing UV's hes still big. I dont want to shrink the textures too much and lose the quality.