Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 28, 2012, 03:01:31 AM
lol. I tried deleting the expressions like i did here... but that still didnt help...

Just Ezio has so many textures... and even after combining textures and editing UV's hes still big. I dont want to shrink the textures too much and lose the quality.

im pretty sure you dont want to restart him to optimize parts of the model either. Ezio looks like one of the hardest rigs ever.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Ah dammit.  I really wish Nemesis won.  I have enough Pokemon on SD card as is.

People just can't get enough of the little [censored]ers, can they?  Whatever.  I hope whatever you make goes well.

Quote from: ShadowSnake on June 28, 2012, 03:08:49 AM
im pretty sure you dont want to restart him to optimize parts of the model either. Ezio looks like one of the hardest rigs ever.
The rig wasnt too difficult... but if I optimize things, then the rig will get hard... he had the minimal amount of verts to pass for a good rig anyways

Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 28, 2012, 03:11:16 AM
Ah dammit.  I really wish Nemesis won.  I have enough Pokemon on SD card as is.

People just can't get enough of the little [censored]ers, can they?  Whatever.  I hope whatever you make goes well.
He came in 4th :oshi:

I like Nemesis... and knowing he got a lot of votes, so do others.

So I'll make him sometime this summer... maybe after the requests

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 28, 2012, 03:14:42 AM
I like Nemesis... and knowing he got a lot of votes, so do others.

So I'll make him sometime this summer... maybe after the requests

It's all cool man.  Majority rules and all of that [censored].  Do what you gotta do.  If you do decide to make him later on, take as much time as you need.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on June 28, 2012, 03:11:16 AM
Ah dammit.  I really wish Nemesis won.  I have enough Pokemon on SD card as is.

People just can't get enough of the little [censored]ers, can they?  Whatever.  I hope whatever you make goes well.

Exactly bro. I love Pokemon, don't get me wrong. It's just, we do have enough for God's sake.

At the end of the day. Brawl hacking mainly revolves around Pokemon, Sonic, and Dragon Ball Z.

Anything going against one of those series in a poll, is completely [censored]ing doomed.

i want midna! but for the poll i voted for vader. NO CONTEST GUYZ! C'MON C'MON!

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on June 28, 2012, 03:49:44 AM
i want midna! but for the poll i voted for vader. NO CONTEST GUYZ! C'MON C'MON!
Go bug Stallion about Midna :P

darth vader shall win :p
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you wanted the model for Nemesis from Operation Raccoon city I got that.
It's a bit better looking then the MvC3 one as well as it is lower poly.

I voted for Reshiram, but I wouldn't mind Vader winning.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on June 28, 2012, 03:50:11 AM
Go bug Stallion about Midna :P

What do you mean? You're waiting on her texture?

I was waiting on you to make that alternate version without the cloak, since there's extreme clipping with one.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 28, 2012, 03:17:05 PM
What do you mean? You're waiting on her texture?

I was waiting on you to make that alternate version without the cloak, since there's extreme clipping with one.
I thought i sent that to you already?

Pichu only has 8 votes :srs:

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Darth Vader or Pikachu.  [censored] Reshiram hard.  Worst designed Pokemon in existence.  It's so [censored]ing ugly.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 28, 2012, 03:36:47 PM
Darth Vader or Pikachu.  [censored] Reshiram hard.  Worst designed Pokemon in existence.  It's so [censored]ing ugly.

love the moment when people start to expose opinions as facts.
not saying i like or dislike the design, i find it rather bleh... xD