Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

I don't think it's that bad.

I've seen WAY worse [censored]ing Pokemon. By far.

If you mean, the design of Reshiram is slacking, compared to other Legendary Pokemon, then alright, I'll give ya that.

At the end of the day, it's just opinions right?

Some people find Jigglypuff cute? I think Jigglypuff looks [censored]ing dumb as [censored]. That's why Roy took her slot. ;p

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 28, 2012, 04:07:00 PM
I don't think it's that bad.

I've seen WAY worse [censored]ing Pokemon. By far.

If you mean, the design of Reshiram is slacking, compared to other Legendary Pokemon, then alright, I'll give ya that.

At the end of the day, it's just opinions right?

Some people find Jigglypuff cute? I think Jigglypuff looks [censored]ing dumb as [censored]. That's why Roy took her slot. ;p
jiggs cuteness comes out from the following recipe:
pink+giant eyes+balloons=cute

If Pichu doesn't win, I am going to go on a a Rampage :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: jokekid on June 28, 2012, 04:04:58 PM
love the moment when people start to expose opinions as facts.
not saying i like or dislike the design, i find it rather bleh... xD

It's not stating opinion as fact...

It's stating a fact Lol jk

Nah but seriously, it looks like Palkia had rough sex with a chicken, had the baby, made Rayquaza eat it, [censored] it out, cover it in bleach then shove chilli peppers down its throat and claim it's a Fire type.  I hate it with a passion to the point where its design actually ANGERS me (no other Pokemon design has done that) and I'm personally so annoyed that B/W 2 don't have the inverted legendaries (for example, White had Zekrom but White 2 has Reshiram/White Kyurem).  I want my Reuniclus but also want a Zekrom.  

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 28, 2012, 04:07:00 PM

Some people find Jigglypuff cute? I think Jigglypuff looks [censored]ing dumb as [censored].

like this "cute" sh*ts


lol


Also yay, vader is winning  :P
:happy:

If we're all gonna be bashing Reshiram, then I just wanna say "Why doesn't it have arms?!"  Seriously, how am I supposed to get my P:M Zard Foward-Air combos down when it's got no arms?  Man, I really would've preferred Zekrom. 

I mean, I guess I can settle for Vader (let's be honest, the old vertex hack is pretty bad) but my Ganon slots are all filled up. :-[

Quote from: Trainer Gold on June 28, 2012, 04:09:26 PM
If Pichu doesn't win, I am going to go on a a Rampage :srs:
lol all 3 of these are gonna be made

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 28, 2012, 04:17:49 PM
It's not stating opinion as fact...

It's stating a fact Lol jk

Nah but seriously, it looks like Palkia had rough sex with a chicken, had the baby, made Rayquaza eat it, [censored] it out, cover it in bleach then shove chilli peppers down its throat and claim it's a Fire type.  I hate it with a passion to the point where its design actually ANGERS me (no other Pokemon design has done that) and I'm personally so annoyed that B/W 2 don't have the inverted legendaries (for example, White had Zekrom but White 2 has Reshiram/White Kyurem).  I want my Reuniclus but also want a Zekrom.  
Said like a sir

Quote from: Nanobuds on June 28, 2012, 06:41:38 PM
lol all 3 of these are gonna be made

:srs::af: sweeet
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on June 28, 2012, 04:17:49 PM
It's not stating opinion as fact...

It's stating a fact Lol jk

Nah but seriously, it looks like Palkia had rough sex with a chicken, had the baby, made Rayquaza eat it, [censored] it out, cover it in bleach then shove chilli peppers down its throat and claim it's a Fire type.  I hate it with a passion to the point where its design actually ANGERS me (no other Pokemon design has done that) and I'm personally so annoyed that B/W 2 don't have the inverted legendaries (for example, White had Zekrom but White 2 has Reshiram/White Kyurem).  I want my Reuniclus but also want a Zekrom.  
totally agree like i stated earlier there are pokemons with much better design wich arent made yet reshiram looks like crap really i love pokemon played every game and i dislike his design  its one of the few pokes i wont ever use in batle it will be on the box forever  shame we dont have some pokemon models like genosect looks badass imo and durant just for the lolz :P but that thing packs a punch  really with hustle
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Stratos on June 28, 2012, 09:27:44 PM
VADER. VADER. VADER.

....

Vader.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: mr.mugenwii on June 28, 2012, 11:12:09 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That picture is a paradox.
His lightsaber goes through his arm, yet he continues to hold Yoda.
Or is he that manly?