Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 04, 2012, 04:54:34 AM
Dem textures.........why not use his soul calibur 4 model?
I didnt like the model

Well, I guess I can go back to reserving judgment until I see the shine and the shaders.  Maybe it won't be so bad.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 04, 2012, 04:52:11 AM
ShadowSnake improved them from what they used to be... they used to be all black with no shading or detail whatsoever :srs:
Oh God.  Sounds like they were terrible.  Glad they got improved.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 04, 2012, 05:02:39 AM
Well, I guess I can go back to reserving judgment until I see the shine and the shaders.  Maybe it won't be so bad.
Oh God.  Sounds like they were terrible.  Glad they got improved.
Just look at him in his game... he's all shiny and shaders and stuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 04, 2012, 05:05:08 AM
Just look at him in his game... he's all shiny and shaders and stuff
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Make him like that, and he's perfect :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I would say add some contrast to him so he looks more black then grey....

if you guys want me to burn and more shading to the texture i can.

i can also make it darker.

???
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


i think you should do that... we can see how it looks.

also, make the eye part on the top-right corner yellow, i made that the FS eye

is midna happening after vader? really excited for vader btw

July 04, 2012, 06:42:54 PM #3368 Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 06:43:50 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on July 04, 2012, 06:42:09 PM
is midna happening after vader? really excited for vader btw

Idk... Still waiting for Stallion to finish the texture.

Once the textures are done for Midna, I'm bumping her to the top of my to-do list.

Same thing with Bleck... if Dot ever finishes the texture...

Alright heres the new textures, im done. (comparison)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: Nanobuds on July 04, 2012, 06:54:44 PM
it looks a bazillion times better.



imagine if you were stuck with the original textures. :P

once we see him with the shine and stuff it'll be perfect.

Did you get him to work in-game?
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Oh lord. Those textures are beautiful.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 04, 2012, 07:09:27 PM #3373 Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 07:12:44 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 04, 2012, 06:57:12 PM
imagine if you were stuck with the original textures. :P

once we see him with the shine and stuff it'll be perfect.

Did you get him to work in-game?
Havent tested him yet. I will soon though, I'm fixing those UV's on the eyes right now, as well as making the eyes a bit darker. They blend with the rest of the helmet too much.

The vert count is pushing it... I think it may work. AC2 Ezio has more verts, and he works just fine. The filesize is perfect, so that shouldnt be an issue.

I can't even begin to describe how much of an improvement this new texture is.

I'm going to have to kick Batman off my roster for this after all =V