Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 05, 2012, 03:33:27 PM
Sure, that would be cool. I'll send it to you later today

Anyways... Vader will be done soon. I'm experimenting with different shaders and textures.

Also.... look who's getting a re-vamp...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I was actually debating on weather or not I should send you that model as I recently acquired it.

Quote from: Seggy on July 05, 2012, 04:28:12 PM
Honestly, I'm with Chaos_Knight on this one. I think the Metal Sonic import is perfect.
But its the hip area that really bugs me...

I can fix that if I use the body of this model. It'll take only about an hour to do.

Meh.  I'm with Chaos_Knight and Seg.  I don't think another Metal Sonic is really necessary at this point.  No, this isn't just my disdain for more versions of Sonic hacks talking.  I really think that the last version was pretty much perfect.

Whatever.  It's your free time and you can do whatever you want.  It'll still get some disgusting number of downloads because lolSonic so if you really want to make him then go for it.

Hey, has anyone ever thought of using Olimar's bulb and stretching down to make a lightsaber?

Quote from: SmashClash on July 05, 2012, 07:04:43 PM
Hey, has anyone ever thought of using Olimar's bulb and stretching down to make a lightsaber?

the bulb isnt part of the model its some kind of effect file like charizards flame, idk if its possible yet.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 05, 2012, 07:24:57 PM
the bulb isnt part of the model its some kind of effect file like charizards flame, idk if its possible yet.
oic

Damnn Metal Sonic sure did steal the show.

Star Killer... too sexy for words T_T

The Cloud is good too, but I was never into the FF7 Cloud look. >_>

Vader... very nice. Too bad I don't like his fighting style or I'd wanna make a PSA for it. I wish someone would do Yoda though. I'd add him back to my to-do list if that happened.. Toon Link needs PSAs.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

July 05, 2012, 11:33:34 PM #3413 Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 11:36:57 PM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: Kagemaru on July 05, 2012, 07:49:50 PM
Star Killer... too sexy for words T_T

The Cloud is good too, but I was never into the FF7 Cloud look. >_>

Vader... very nice. Too bad I don't like his fighting style or I'd wanna make a PSA for it. I wish someone would do Yoda though. I'd add him back to my to-do list if that happened.. Toon Link needs PSAs.


:>.>:
i will revamp Yoda, and Gohan, and Oozaru btw...

anyways Nano: Does Vader's cape have a lot of verts?
because if so i would try "borrowing" Ganon's cape for a lower vert count...

Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 05, 2012, 07:24:57 PM
the bulb isnt part of the model its some kind of effect file like charizards flame, idk if its possible yet.
I'm pretty sure it's a gfx.


Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 05, 2012, 11:33:34 PM

:>.>:
i will revamp Yoda, and Gohan, and Oozaru btw...

anyways Nano: Does Vader's cape have a lot of verts?
because if so i would try "borrowing" Ganon's cape for a lower vert count...

He works... just not the saber version  :-\

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 05, 2012, 05:38:53 PM
Meh.  I'm with Chaos_Knight and Seg.  I don't think another Metal Sonic is really necessary at this point.  No, this isn't just my disdain for more versions of Sonic hacks talking.  I really think that the last version was pretty much perfect.

Whatever.  It's your free time and you can do whatever you want.  It'll still get some disgusting number of downloads because lolSonic so if you really want to make him then go for it.
Meh. He may just be a time killer if i have nothin else to do.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 05, 2012, 03:33:27 PM
Sure, that would be cool. I'll send it to you later today

Anyways... Vader will be done soon. I'm experimenting with different shaders and textures.

Also.... look who's getting a re-vamp...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


It's the same as the Sonic Free Riders Model


Quote from: ClásicoTails on July 06, 2012, 02:43:34 AMHonestly, am I the only one who likes the Metal Sonic idea?  :srs:
There's already this Metal Sonic. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24708
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

July 06, 2012, 02:58:18 AM #3418 Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 03:00:02 AM by Nanobuds
anyone wanna test Vader and get pics for me?

oh... i do like the shoulders, arms, and legs on that sonic 4 model better actually.