Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

New project started.

I didnt like how the Blastoise rig turned out... so I'm borrowing some parts of Tormod's model... mainly the shell.

also Blatoise > Reshiram

So I think y'all know whos next >.>

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 07, 2012, 04:39:34 AM
New project started.

I didnt like how the Blastoise rig turned out... so I'm borrowing some parts of Tormod's model... mainly the shell.

also Blatoise > Reshiram

So I think y'all know whos next >.>
I agree with that logic. Let's go Blastoise!

We made one hell of a collab Nano.

Cant wait for Blastoise.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


July 07, 2012, 05:08:41 AM #3438 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 05:14:03 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: ShadowSnake on July 07, 2012, 04:57:31 AM
We made one hell of a collab Nano.

Cant wait for Blastoise.

yes sir we do

anyways... I just saw these...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

take some swag



BUT, i hope u fixed his leg in the release, u see that trianglish thingy in the gif, i noticed it too late xD

btw, i think the white outline is cuz of imgur O.o


the darth vador looks epic nano

i voted resheram becuase charzard needs oem good hacks and resheram is awesome

yes resheram is spelled wrong
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

July 07, 2012, 08:50:00 PM #3442 Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 08:53:17 PM by Nanobuds
If this one works, he will be out within an hour...


btw, did u fix that rig issue in vader's leg?
in the GIF its pretty noticeable

excellent! will that include the non-motionetc.pac size mod?

Quote from: jokekid on July 07, 2012, 09:43:01 PM
btw, did u fix that rig issue in vader's leg?
in the GIF its pretty noticeable
crap... i dont think so....

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on July 07, 2012, 09:44:24 PM
excellent! will that include the non-motionetc.pac size mod?
Si

hmm that Blastoise looks pretty good on the head and cannons, but his body needs some work...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

July 07, 2012, 11:06:07 PM #3447 Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 02:53:42 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 07, 2012, 10:59:36 PM
hmm that Blastoise looks pretty good on the head and cannons, but his body needs some work...
The body is the same as the vertex.

The original model was so hard to rig... Squirtle's shell is rigged pretty odd...

So I had to use the original brawl rig and shell model


I gave him a better shell. I was able to fix the rig properly.

He won't be out tonight. I keep having problems with the eyes... ramonM64 is gonna take a look at it for me.

If he can't fix it, then he will have stagnant eyes.

anyways... heres the new model:

Looks so much better! Good job!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

released!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27499

I'm gonna be out of town this week until Thursday... so see you guys then!

Next will be Resheram, then Pichu