Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.



Goodbye!! Also, does anyone tried that Blastoise with Tormod's PSA?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 08, 2012, 06:17:47 PM
Goodbye!! Also, does anyone tried that Blastoise with Tormod's PSA?
I tested it with the PSA. It works just fine. You just need to use the files I included (they are the same that Tormod used in his upload)

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 08, 2012, 06:20:12 PM
I tested it with the PSA. It works just fine. You just need to use the files I included (they are the same that Tormod used in his upload)
Cool, thank you! I'll download your model, it looks much better.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Adios Amigo. Also, I think I can finish May on my own, but would you want to add the expressions? They aren't through visibility bones, so I wouldn't know what the poop to do.



Quote from: Iwvi on July 08, 2012, 07:22:33 PM
I can help you out in case Nano can't Boygos.
alrighty then, I'll save the UV editing on the hands for Nano then :P


Bye  Nano  enjoy your trip
personas: [Nathan Drake Cole Mcgrath(Street  Fighter X tekken version  Jonah Hex Johnny storm Cilf Hudson Sonic Chuck Greene Frank West batman wolverine the Flash Green Lantern  Superman  Marty Mcfly  The atom(Dc universe comics)  Mimic (The Exlies  comics version) Alan Wake  Rambo  Indiana Jones and others

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 08, 2012, 06:02:56 PM
released!!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27499

I'm gonna be out of town this week until Thursday... so see you guys then!

Next will be Resheram, then Pichu
Take care and have fun man! Unless it's a business trip, then attempt to have fun with it lol

the dorm im in has wifi. yay.

Quote from: Boygos on July 08, 2012, 06:52:26 PM
Adios Amigo. Also, I think I can finish May on my own, but would you want to add the expressions? They aren't through visibility bones, so I wouldn't know what the poop to do.

i made a video tutorial for that



Maybe Charmander should get a PSA. I mean, how can a Charmander fly?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 09, 2012, 12:52:59 PM
Maybe Charmander should get a PSA. I mean, how can a Charmander fly?

Action replay :srs:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.