Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


I'm back.

expect a release tonight. I ain't givin any clues who it is though :P

Its. . . The waffle isn't it. .
Or is it Cake. . . :srs:

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 12, 2012, 07:48:15 PM
Its. . . The waffle isn't it. .
Or is it Cake. . . :srs:
[spoiler]or is it the bagel
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

God, when will night arrive in America?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 12, 2012, 09:37:54 PM
God, when will night arrive in America?

Well Nano's in Missouri which is central east so -6 GMT maybe?  It's 10:42pm in GMT now, so it's 4:42pm where he's at.  So give it a couple of hours ;)


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 12, 2012, 07:34:00 PM
I'm back.

expect a release tonight. I ain't givin any clues who it is though :P
Ezio.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 12, 2012, 10:30:33 PM
Ezio.

Lol I like how people still think we are getting Ezio. At this point Nano is just teasing us.
Look at half his post on IST and you will see a fully working Ezio in at least one screen shot.

As I've stated in the past,
Nano you [censored] tease >.>

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 12, 2012, 11:20:59 PM
Lol I like how people still think we are getting Ezio. At this point Nano is just teasing us.
Look at half his post on IST and you will see a fully working Ezio in at least one screen shot.

As I've stated in the past,
Nano you [censored] tease >.>
I thought he said he'd release it when the rebuilder was released. :srs:

Quote from: SmashClash on July 12, 2012, 11:21:35 PM
I thought he said he'd release it when the rebuilder was released. :srs:

What would the rebuilder have to do with that? He said Ezio gets a release when the tristripper is done (whenever that may be).

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on July 12, 2012, 11:20:59 PM
Look at half his post on IST and you will see a fully working Ezio in at least one screen shot.

I'm pretty sure that is ACII Ezio which according to Nano works just fine ingame. It's AC:B Ezio that's holding back the release.

Quote from: dRage on July 12, 2012, 11:43:58 PM
What would the rebuilder have to do with that? He said Ezio gets a release when the tristripper is done (whenever that may be).
Oh, yeah, that's what I meant. The tristripper.
I get the rebuilder and tristripper confused. :srs:

Sephiroth? Nah.....I don't think Pervy even T-posed him yet. ._.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Hmmmmm I wonder who it could be?
I'm thinking its some sexy ass alien princess [censored] with sexy tattoos..
No idea..
If you guys only knew that the reason why she's not getting released is cause I have to take pictures for her. She just got finished today, so chill ladies!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 13, 2012, 01:05:00 AM
Hmmmmm I wonder who it could be?
I'm thinking its some sexy ass alien princess [censored] with sexy tattoos..
No idea..
If you guys only knew that the reason why she's not getting released is cause I have to take pictures for her. She just got finished today, so chill ladies!
I had an idea it'd be her.
Can't wait to see her.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]