Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


:>.>:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I [censored]in' love it Enzo. That texture it just too good. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I knew Enzo wouldnt be able to hold it back. She's so sexy... I'm glad how she came out. His texture made it sooo much better.

@Ezio people

AC2 Ezio is done. However, when I try to add weapons, the filesize just gets over the limit. So he will be released as an alternate outfit with ACB Ezio. I plan to re-do AC2 Ezio's rig and give him the Soul Caliber face.

Also, if I'm free tomorrow (which I should be) I will try to get Reshiram finished. If not tomorrow, then Saturday.

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! -blows the whistle thingy-
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alright fine, no more spoilers.

You keep teasing us ;.;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Was that white design there before? I havent played Twilight Princess in awhile.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


It's easy to miss since...she's on screen for a grand total of 30 seconds.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 13, 2012, 03:42:27 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Alright fine, no more spoilers.
Isn't that your stage that you're working on? :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 13, 2012, 04:12:33 AMIsn't that your stage that you're working on? :P
It's a 2 in 1 tease.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

well... its 11:40... and i gotta get up at 6 tomorrow...

So midna will be here tomorrow morning :P