Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yes. I do approve. :srs:
I tried rigging him myself, but the wings would not match to his wings/arms.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


 Looks pretty good.  Wish it had some arms though.  Too bad they designed it with just wings. :-\

July 13, 2012, 11:55:14 PM #3512 Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 12:12:50 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Segtendo on July 13, 2012, 11:49:21 PM
Yes. I do approve. :srs:
I tried rigging him myself, but the wings would not match to his wings/arms.
I spent 2.5 hours just T-posing him... i can see where you had trouble lol

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 13, 2012, 11:53:27 PM
Looks pretty good.  Wish it had some arms though.  Too bad they designed it with just wings. :-\
I couldnt decide to rig the wings to the actual wings or arms... but I went with the wings

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 13, 2012, 11:55:14 PM
I couldnt decide to rig the wings to the actual wings or arms... but I went with the arms
Interesting.  I'd have have figured that you'd have gone with the the wings.  Hope it all turns out OK.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 13, 2012, 11:57:24 PM
Interesting.  I'd have have figured that you'd have gone with the the wings.  Hope it all turns out OK.
oops >.>

I meant Wings lol. I'm goin off 5 hours of sleep... my bad  :>.>palm:

*sees poll*
To much sonic **** on the vault. :srs:
*votes for "Pik's Young Link vertex over Toon Link"*
No offense sonic fanboys.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 14, 2012, 12:41:53 AM
*sees poll*
To much sonic **** on the vault. :srs:
*votes for "Pik's Young Link vertex over Toon Link"*
No offense sonic fanboys.
:p

Rig done!

I don't count Eggman for the "Too much Sonic" stuff since he himself only has like 2 imports...his classic and modern version. It would be funny to see him as Samus, so I voted that.

Nice rig nonetheless. It'll definitely take my Lugia slot up.


Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 13, 2012, 11:53:27 PM
Looks pretty good.  Wish it had some arms though.  Too bad they designed it with just wings. :-\

Reshiram.

Wings = Arms.

Does nobody notice the claws on it's wings?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Haseyo on July 14, 2012, 12:53:03 AM
I don't count Eggman for the "Too much Sonic" stuff since he himself only has like 2 imports...his classic and modern version. It would be funny to see him as Samus, so I voted that.

Nice rig nonetheless. It'll definitely take my Lugia slot up.
I was more so focusing on another Metal Sonic. :X

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 14, 2012, 12:58:00 AM
I was more so focusing on another Metal Sonic. :X
Well... the one I have is a better model then the Generations model... and I love Metal Sonic... so yeah :P

Sonic 4 part 2 Metal Sonic is actually a reused free riders Metal Sonic :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 13, 2012, 11:55:14 PM
I spent 2.5 hours just T-posing him... i can see where you had trouble lol
I couldnt decide to rig the wings to the actual wings or arms... but I went with the wings
good choice


I honestly want to see how Eggman over Samus with a custom gun would work. I mean, the Eggman on Ganon seems fine, but I think over Samus would be interesting.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 14, 2012, 01:21:33 AM
I honestly want to see how Eggman over Samus with a custom gun would work. I mean, the Eggman on Ganon seems fine, but I think over Samus would be interesting.
I think Samus will fit better...

Samus is a bit stiff when moving, just like Eggman... as well as the moveset may fit a tiny bit better.