Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Velen on July 14, 2012, 12:56:38 AM
Reshiram.

Wings = Arms.

Does nobody notice the claws on it's wings?
even if it has claws on the wings, those are no arms... i see it like bat wings if u think about it, btw can reshiram fly?

Quote from: jokekid on July 14, 2012, 01:55:07 AM
even if it has claws on the wings, those are no arms... i see it like bat wings if u think about it, btw can reshiram fly?
Yeah

Quote from: Velen on July 14, 2012, 12:56:38 AM
Reshiram.

Wings = Arms.

Does nobody notice the claws on it's wings?
Exactly my thinking.

But Charizard doesn't flap his arms when he flies... also, if I put it on the arms, there would be huge clipping issues

if he flies the wings/arms must go over the wings... end xD

After we release Midna of course, I'd absolutely [censored]ing would love to see Pik's Young Link epic vertex over Toon Link.

After seeing you pull through, and do that 1 slot, no fitmotion Blastoise over Squirtle, I know you can achieve into doing this.

#Hyped

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 14, 2012, 02:26:04 AM
After we release Midna of course, I'd absolutely [censored]ing would love to see Pik's Young Link epic vertex over Toon Link.

After seeing you pull through, and do that 1 slot, no fitmotion Blastoise over Squirtle, I know you can achieve into doing this.

#Hyped
I tried it before as one of my first imports. It didnt turn out well. But I think I can pull it off now.

I'll probably do him after Reshiram and Pichu regardless of the poll.

I remember you tried to import the Young Link model from Melee, but quit cuz of the proportions.

After your new method of one-slot size mods with no FitMotion, you should be able to pull this off.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 14, 2012, 02:27:53 AM
I tried it before as one of my first imports. It didnt turn out well. But I think I can pull it off now.

I'll probably do him after Reshiram and Pichu regardless of the poll.

"...and Pichu..."

Yessss!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on July 14, 2012, 02:29:42 AM
I remember you tried to import the Young Link model from Melee, but quit cuz of the proportions.

After your new method of one-slot size mods with no FitMotion, you should be able to pull this off.
Nope. It was Pik's model :P

I may have to do some bone editing... however It'll be like Beyond's Pacman and wont affect animations too badly

July 14, 2012, 02:42:39 AM #3533 Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 02:43:47 AM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 14, 2012, 02:34:48 AM
Nope. It was Pik's model :P

I may have to do some bone editing... however It'll be like Beyond's Pacman and wont affect animations too badly
wow u figured it out
kudos


make a YLink with editted bones, and i can try my first simple moveset... making toon link more like young link

I love Metal Sonic, but I think we are good when it comes to Metal imports for a while. Young Link got my vote, it would be so cool if you landed it.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

I also dont think we need another Metal Sonic for now. I much rather have to Young Link specially now that I downloaded that sexy ass PSA from Prjoect M.