Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Looks sexy :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

She looks freakin' amazing. She'll go perfect with your Imp Midna import :af:

And Enzo used the quote I suggested for him! :happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 14, 2012, 06:17:56 PM
She looks freakin' amazing. She'll go perfect with your Imp Midna import :af:

And Enzo used the quote I suggested for him! :happy:

I did!

And I'm using the other one for the LST blogpost.

Do not spoil sir!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 14, 2012, 06:20:14 PM
I did!

And I'm using the other one for the LST blogpost.

Do not spoil sir!
Don't worry, good sir. I would never.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


anyone wanna test and get pics of Reshiram for me?



I do! I am a pokemon person, but no capture card...

All you need is Bin2Jpeg and of course an SD card, which is understood if you even bothered to sign up for these forums :P



Quote from: Haseyo on July 14, 2012, 11:15:56 PM
All you need is Bin2Jpeg and of course an SD card, which is understood if you even bothered to sign up for these forums :P


okay, I didn't know the diffrence, I know what bin2jpeg is, and I get them mixed up

I would have liked to test it for you, but I'm going to bed now and I'll get up in like 10h+...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

So hes havin some issues. I will try to get them fixed tonight though


Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on July 15, 2012, 01:05:19 AM
Midna is amazingggg! thank you guysss

No problem! We both worked very hard on it, and its comments like this that make me happy, knowing that people are enjoying it as much as I am.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

3 Words.

Midna. Is. Sexy.

:happy:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509