Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

thanks for all the minda comments :af:

anyways, i'll get Resh out tomorrow

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 15, 2012, 04:14:12 AM
thanks for all the minda comments :af:

anyways, i'll get Resh out tomorrow
yay! A good b/w pokemon!

Awesome bom, shall be an instant download from me. If you need any new photos, let me know. I'm a hobo this summer so ain't got [censored] else to do ._.'


nano, I LOVE U!!! <3 i have been waiting forever for someone to do midna xD it actually froze for me o.e gonna try a few things see if i can get her to work since it OBVIOUSLY works for others. i'll post what i find that's making her freeze so u can take a look.

edit: found the isue my bad xD turns out it was a bad stage.  looks great <3 can't wait for ur next project <3

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on July 15, 2012, 04:23:28 AM
yay! A good b/w pokemon!
We had Scraggy too :srs: though Resh is really cool!! If we got Zekrom now, it would be awesome!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 15, 2012, 12:31:58 PM
We had Scraggy too :srs: though Resh is really cool!! If we got Zekrom now, it would be awesome!
Scraggy is good (I'm refering to pokemon people DON'T want like trubbish)

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on July 15, 2012, 05:30:51 PM
Scraggy is good (I'm refering to pokemon people DON'T want like trubbish)
lol Trubbish should have never been born
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 15, 2012, 06:15:04 PM
lol Trubbish should have never been born
Correct! why waste time making that when you can make better things?

Midna turned out lovely, Nano. It's ridiculous how well the original textures go with Brawl. :'D

Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on July 15, 2012, 06:31:22 PM
Correct! why waste time making that when you can make better things?

Muk would like a word with you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: TheGardiunAzelf on July 15, 2012, 07:23:40 PM
NO! thats a good pokemon! Im talking about b/w
I know. Most people judge Black/White on their Pokemon designs.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 15, 2012, 07:27:49 PM
I know. Most people judge Black/White on their Pokemon designs.
I'm judging on moves, abilitys, and the overall time they took to make that pokemon.

alright. I give up.

I was trying to make it look like Reshiram's tail caught on fire and glow orange for the FS... but I cant get it to work.

So he will just have FS eyes.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 15, 2012, 08:33:08 PM
alright. I give up.

I was trying to make it look like Reshiram's tail caught on fire and glow orange for the FS... but I cant get it to work.

So he will just have FS eyes.
just make always on fire :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.