Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

extra model a bit bigger than original (only tail) and make semi transparent orange... maybe that looks good, maybe not :P


<.<
Thanks buddy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Not sure if you would do this but it would be nice if you do a size mod to this Espio :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26677
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Nano.
>.>
What are the updates of?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 15, 2012, 11:31:13 PMNano. >.> What are the updates of?
One-slot size mods to Zant, Espio, Classic and Modern Metal Sonic with no FitMotions required.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Well now I can finally use Metal with Project M...

Sweetness.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 15, 2012, 11:36:47 PM
One-slot size mods to Zant, Espio, Classic and Modern Metal Sonic with no FitMotions required.
How do you know this? .-.
And I don't see them uploaded yet >.>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 15, 2012, 11:51:22 PMHow do you know this? .-. And I don't see them uploaded yet >.>
Did you look on the vault? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 15, 2012, 11:58:35 PM
Did you look on the vault? >.>
They weren't uploaded last time I checked. I seen them now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 15, 2012, 11:28:27 PM
Not sure if you would do this but it would be nice if you do a size mod to this Espio :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26677
Jack's Espio?

Sure, I'll do it. Gimme a few minutes :P

EDIT: Updated the original upload

Yo dude. Just wanted to stop by and tell you how awesome Reshiram is. Probably my favorite Charizard import right now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 16, 2012, 04:50:31 AM
Yo dude. Just wanted to stop by and tell you how awesome Reshiram is. Probably my favorite Charizard import right now.
:D
thanks bro. It was one of my hardest rigs :P

Did you use the re-sized version? that thing is so fun to play with

I did. I took a picture of Reshiram looking at the Groudon import over Bowser. It's bad-ass.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]