Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

haha alright.


anyways... so next is a secret something which no one will know about... then Pichu. the secret something will probably be done tomorrow or tuesday. But it wont be released :P

After that... then its the poll winner(s)  ;)

Secret????


...


Not Sephiroth .-.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Well I did try myself to T-pose it......I only got the arms straight though.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i can finish T-posing it... i prefer working with models than rigging them xD

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 16, 2012, 05:13:12 AM
haha alright.


anyways... so next is a secret something which no one will know about... then Pichu. the secret something will probably be done tomorrow or tuesday. But it wont be released :P

After that... then its the poll winner(s)  ;)
If it isn't going to be released, then why mention it? :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 16, 2012, 10:21:56 PMIf it isn't going to be released, then why mention it? :srs:
Cuz teasing is fun :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 16, 2012, 10:21:56 PM
If it isn't going to be released, then why mention it? :srs:
Cuz I'm an [censored] :P

Quote from: jokekid on July 16, 2012, 08:19:59 PM
i can finish T-posing it... i prefer working with models than rigging them xD
If you want... ask chaos_knight for it

Quote from: jokekid on July 16, 2012, 08:19:59 PMi can finish T-posing it... i prefer working with models than rigging them xD
THANK YOU!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


July 17, 2012, 01:04:19 AM #3595 Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 01:05:58 AM by chaos_knight9000
It's a 3-way tie o.o

Btw, Nano I think you should do Sephiroths DLC outfit too (aka KH outfit), just as an alt costume for him. The KH2 model doesn't work well with the PSA anyway.
http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/dissidiaduodecim/sheet/1420
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

3 way tie.. :srs:
"Poll winner up" yet its a tie..

Inb4diablosisthewinner

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 17, 2012, 01:14:25 AM
3 way tie.. :srs:
"Poll winner up" yet its a tie..

Inb4diablosisthewinner
Yea... I don't get that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 17, 2012, 01:14:25 AM
3 way tie.. :srs:
"Poll winner up" yet its a tie..

Inb4diablosisthewinner
I'm just trying to mess with you guys.

I wanna make all 3 of those characters... so I just ended it with a tie lol. idk which order I'll do em though.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 17, 2012, 02:48:52 AMidk which order I'll do em though.
Time for another poll. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509