Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

I vote Eggman pewpewing first because it would actually be something...new, I guess.


I vote for Eggman since there isn't that many good Eggman imports. That and because I don't use Toon Link that much, and I don't know what the new Metal Sonic model looks like yet, so I can't be that excited yet. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ok Nano, I have sent the Sephiroth model to jokekid. I hope he isn't as busy as Pervy....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

No!

Eggman can wait ladies.

I really want and need a sexy ass Young Link over Toon Link.

The one from Melee out there is nice and all, but whoever imported it, I guessed matched Toon Link's foot bones to Young Link's knees if that makes any sense, cause he is always underground. Guess the people that have downloaded him, will only understand this.

And do you have a picture of this new Metal Sonic? Sorry if you posted it already, I'm just too lazy to look for it.

>.>

<.<

http://www.mediafire.com/?vxavxf5r5s5l2qx

T-posed sephiroth... use the fbx one, the obj is the original model, also, i T-posed the hair, since i didnt know what u were gonna do with it... xD
u may want to mirror the model if he's going over marth, or just mirror the hands and the sword, idk...

July 17, 2012, 10:48:50 AM #3605 Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:49:46 AM by Wasabi_Skillz
i vote for Young Link because you haven't done anything with Toon Link yet. at least not to my knowledge.

Young Link is the best option in my opinion. The melee model that is on the vault has to many issues, he is constantly undeground. I did fix it by changing his axis, but it still looks kinda sloppy. If you do Young Link, you need to find a way for his legs to not go through his tunic.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 17, 2012, 03:35:55 AM
I vote for Eggman since there isn't that many good Eggman imports. That and because I don't use Toon Link that much, and I don't know what the new Metal Sonic model looks like yet, so I can't be that excited yet. :P
>.>
I already have 90% of the rig done... and it took me 5 minutes. lol
I'll post a preview today.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 17, 2012, 07:09:47 AM
No!

Eggman can wait ladies.

I really want and need a sexy ass Young Link over Toon Link.

The one from Melee out there is nice and all, but whoever imported it, I guessed matched Toon Link's foot bones to Young Link's knees if that makes any sense, cause he is always underground. Guess the people that have downloaded him, will only understand this.

And do you have a picture of this new Metal Sonic? Sorry if you posted it already, I'm just too lazy to look for it.
See the above reply
Quote from: jokekid on July 17, 2012, 09:55:45 AM
>.>

<.<

http://www.mediafire.com/?vxavxf5r5s5l2qx

T-posed sephiroth... use the fbx one, the obj is the original model, also, i T-posed the hair, since i didnt know what u were gonna do with it... xD
u may want to mirror the model if he's going over marth, or just mirror the hands and the sword, idk...
thank you sir
Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on July 17, 2012, 10:48:50 AM
i vote for Young Link because you haven't done anything with Toon Link yet. at least not to my knowledge.
i attempted it once before... but it didnt turn out well. But I'll try again.

Quote from: dpgthirteen on July 17, 2012, 12:41:25 PM
Young Link is the best option in my opinion. The melee model that is on the vault has to many issues, he is constantly undeground. I did fix it by changing his axis, but it still looks kinda sloppy. If you do Young Link, you need to find a way for his legs to not go through his tunic.
exactly why I decided to do it

if ur gonna do another seph, tell me which one and i'll T-pose it too...

Quote from: jokekid on July 17, 2012, 01:57:59 PM
if ur gonna do another seph, tell me which one and i&#039;ll T-pose it too...

alright

anyways... heres Metal Sonic. New model, on Wolf again:



And the Render:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


this model is way more detailed than the Generations model. All the joints rotate perfectly, and I tried to keep clipping to a minimum.

awesome work now just needing to have a HD texture like as the other
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 17, 2012, 03:31:59 PM
awesome work now just needing to have a HD texture like as the other
if anyone is willing to do it... then I'll be glad to let them

i liek this metal sonic better
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He needs HD texture......NAO!
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Metal Sonics looking very nice Nano :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521