Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 17, 2012, 03:38:06 PM
if anyone is willing to do it... then I'll be glad to let them

The [censored] you mean is anyone willing to do it?

It should be obvious who's job it is.

;p

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 17, 2012, 05:33:31 PM
The [censored] you mean is anyone willing to do it?

It should be obvious who's job it is.

;p
I was just waiting for this one comment ;)

I'll send him once the rig is done... which will be tonight

That Metal Sonic does seem better than the Generations model. Can't wait for you to pimp him up with shine.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 17, 2012, 06:35:04 PM #3618 Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 06:40:15 PM by Nanobuds
You mean like this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[censored] man. It looks exactly like the shine in Episode 2 :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 17, 2012, 06:42:14 PM
[censored] man. It looks exactly like the shine in Episode 2 :srs:
Its Velen's shine texture that I used with the other model

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 17, 2012, 06:35:04 PMYou mean like this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It looks HD already. o.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

*sends to Enzo and starts Pichu*

yesss!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 17, 2012, 06:52:23 PM
It looks HD already. o.o

Only because of the shine.  The texture itself is still very simplistic as shown in the Brawlbox preview.  But still, if the shine alone can make it look this sexy then Mr Italiano's texture magic is only gonna make it look better.

hey btdubs,  it says you're out of bandwidth on box.com.

It says you updated metal sonic on july 17th. What was updated?

His size mod I beleive
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: Wasabi_Skillz on July 17, 2012, 09:20:21 PM
hey btdubs,  it says you're out of bandwidth on box.com.

It says you updated metal sonic on july 17th. What was updated?
The size mod that didnt need the fitmotionetc.pac didnt work... so I had to get rid of it

I'm not much of a Sonic fan, but that Metal Sonic looks sexy. <_<

So Velen and ItalianStallion have both agreed to make their style of textures for Metal Sonic, just like last time.

Happy 420 Midna downloads, beloved potheads.

Now, I don't plan on doing the new Metal Sonic texture anymore/

Need to finish up some stages and characters.

So if anyone needs or wants to do it, you're more than welcome to.

Though, like SephirothDispear said, it really doesn't need a texture at all apparently. Looks good quality to me.