Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 18, 2012, 09:24:10 PM
No, it will keep Brawl Models.

They just want a new style of gameplay for Smash. They aren't trying to replicate Melee... just make Brawl more fast-paced and a more combo-styled fighting game.
Oh okay. :)
Quote from: Beyond on July 18, 2012, 09:28:30 PM
lol, the amount of people who are confused as to what P:M is is surprising. A lot of people still think they're just trying to recreate Melee.
Well the name "Project: Melee" makes it sound like that they're trying to recreate SSBM, so if you think about, you can see why people get confused. :|
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 18, 2012, 09:30:45 PM
Well the name "Project: Melee" makes it sound like that they're trying to recreate SSBM, so if you think about, you can see why people get confused. :|

Haha fair enough XD  We try not to stick with the name Project Melee too much and just keep to Project M.  M could stand for Moustache for all we know ;)

But of course congrats and well done my good Nanobuds. 

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 18, 2012, 09:53:03 PM
Haha fair enough XD  We try not to stick with the name Project Melee too much and just keep to Project M.  M could stand for Moustache for all we know ;)

But of course congrats and well done my good Nanobuds. 


I thought everyone knew the M in Project M stood for Mango.

Project Mango all day every day.


Quote from: Yahtzee on July 18, 2012, 09:57:10 PM
In project M, when I'm in subspace emissary and you have to be kirby, he'sreplaced with Mario. That supposed to happen?

Most likely, since Kirby obviously isn't in demo 2 so there have been some compromises to avoid weird stuff happening.

Congrats Nano!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah, congrats for joining the P:M team.  Here's hoping you help make it that much better.


July 18, 2012, 11:53:09 PM #3653 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 03:00:42 AM by chaos_knight9000
Haha your welcome Nano. :) So how's Metal Sonic or are you just waiting for Velen to finish his texture?

Btw, did you get my pm?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

July 19, 2012, 04:03:04 AM #3654 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 04:09:03 AM by Giga Man
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 18, 2012, 09:24:10 PM
No, it will keep Brawl Models.

They just want a new style of gameplay for Smash. They aren't trying to replicate Melee... just make Brawl more fast-paced and a more combo-styled fighting game.

Here are their goals:
you can read more here:
http://projectm.dantarion.com/about/


I guess I should explain Project M better to my friends next time we play it.

Anyway, congrats Nanobuds. I'm really impressed with Project M so far, and I'm sure you can help make it even better.

so what are you gonna do for P:M???
if it only looks for a gameplay mod, what can an importer do??

Quote from: jokekid on July 19, 2012, 07:59:46 AM
so what are you gonna do for P:M???
if it only looks for a gameplay mod, what can an importer do??
make GFX models for the movesets if needed,make models for the stages there is in Project: M
but yeah i also wanted to know what you will do for P:M since i never seen you did animations/PSA work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

some characters need bone tree edits... i rig models to the edited trees... also i'll help with stages and stuff

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 19, 2012, 11:31:55 AM
some characters need bone tree edits... i rig models to the edited trees... also i'll help with stages and stuff
why they needing that if they using brawl char.?
or is it for the missing melee char. we getting back and getting slots for them?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I wouldn't bug him to much guys, I doubt he'd tell you anything about melee characters coming back. Though for him editing custom bonesets, it's prblly for stuff like extra models being added to the actual character model so they can have it effected by a bone.
And stage stuff is cool, at least it tells me we will be seeing a few cool new stages for P:M