Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 18, 2012, 11:53:09 PMHaha your welcome Nano. :) So how's Metal Sonic or are you just waiting for Velen to finish his texture? Btw, did you get my pm?
>.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 19, 2012, 04:05:10 PM
>.>
:p
Velen is still workin on the texture.

Also, yeah I'll include your recolors with the upload

Sent.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Let me tell ya something.

Velen showed me a preview of the Metal Sonic texture he is doing.

Holy [censored].

You all will [censored].

I promise.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 19, 2012, 06:43:08 PMLet me tell ya something. Velen showed me a preview of the Metal Sonic texture he is doing. Holy [censored]. You all will [censored]. I promise.
You damn tease.... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Congrats on Project: M

Unless Fox and Sheik got changed from what they were slated to be last time I checked Project: M then its still not my cup of tea... But congrats anyway.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

congrats
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 19, 2012, 06:43:08 PM
Let me tell ya something.

Velen showed me a preview of the Metal Sonic texture he is doing.

Holy [censored].

You all will [censored].

I promise.
:oshi:

he didnt show me :(

July 19, 2012, 09:27:14 PM #3668 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 09:33:01 PM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 19, 2012, 09:22:32 PM:oshi: he didnt show me :(
Maybe he wants to tease you too since both Velen and Italian make HD textures. They share each other secrets.......... o.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

So I got a windows update on my computer... and it corrupted my DirectX graphics thing... now 3ds max wont work... and my screen resolution is messed up... damn Asus

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 19, 2012, 09:38:40 PMSo I got a windows update on my computer... and it corrupted my DirectX graphics thing... now 3ds max wont work... and my screen resolution is messed up... damn Asus
D: How are you gonna fix it then?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 19, 2012, 09:47:02 PM
D: How are you gonna fix it then?
I just got the resolution working. Now gonna test 3ds max...


I have no idea what to do to fix it...

Hmm....did you try reinstalling that DirectX thing?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509