Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What brand is your graphics card?
And what version of windows do you have.
This is an easy fix. (I hope)

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 19, 2012, 11:02:42 PM
Hmm....did you try reinstalling that DirectX thing?
thats what I'm working on

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 19, 2012, 11:03:54 PM
What brand is your graphics card?
And what version of windows do you have.
This is an easy fix. (I hope)

I use Windows 7

and I think the brand is Radeon.. i'm not sure

So..how does it look now? Do you get some kind of error when you view it fullscreen?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Try reinstalling 3DS?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

thats not the issue.

Heres what I'm seeing.


Notice how the resolution is all messed up?


And all the white edges of the windows are suppose to be a transparent red... but theyre white...

Oh wow. I had that issue once but that was when I tried to view the lower-right screen fullscreen. The rest of them were fine that time. I couldn't do anything for like weeks, but then one time I started up and it was all better.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 19, 2012, 11:42:12 PM:oshi: but I cant wait that long
I didn't say waiting was the answer. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Have you tried making your computer go back to previous state with system restore?
I'd say make it restore back a day ago and it should fix your problem.

Try to update your video drivers.
[spoiler]1. Click Start, type device manager, then press Enter.

2. Expand the tree for Display adapters. You should see an entry that says "Standard VGA" or something similar.

3. Right-click that entry, then click Update Driver Software.

4. Click Search automatically for updated driver software. Windows should be able to locate, download, and install the proper drivers for your video hardware


Quote from: Yahtzee on July 20, 2012, 12:04:38 AMWill Nano get this bug fixed? Will chaos_knight9000 ever hand over his pear? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z Kai Nanobud's House of Swag.
This play-by-play isn't really necessary..........but it me lol.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 19, 2012, 11:57:09 PM
Try to update your video drivers.
[spoiler]1. Click Start, type device manager, then press Enter.

2. Expand the tree for Display adapters. You should see an entry that says "Standard VGA" or something similar.

3. Right-click that entry, then click Update Driver Software.

4. Click Search automatically for updated driver software. Windows should be able to locate, download, and install the proper drivers for your video hardware


It worked! :af:

I love you sir :srs:

(no homo)

:happy:
I know **** about computers.. but nothing compared to BJ :srs:
Anywho, you're welcome. :D

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 12:30:28 AMIt worked! :af: I love you sir :srs: (no homo)
YAY!  :happy:

Now go rig something :srs:

Like Sephy c:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509