Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 20, 2012, 12:51:37 AM
YAY!  :happy:

Now go rig something :srs:

Like Sephy c:
Fiiine... I lied. Metal Sonic wasnt my secret project. Do you guys wanna know?

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 01:08:59 AMFiiine... I lied. Metal Sonic wasnt my secret project. Do you guys wanna know?
Yes. Is it something I knew all along? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Do tell :srs:
Put it in a spoiler though lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I [censored]ing love you.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


SMG Bowser?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i was expecting Pichu D:
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 20, 2012, 01:18:08 AMi was expecting Pichu D:
That was a request I think. Not a secret. :P

Post Merge: July 20, 2012, 01:19:31 AM

Quote from: Segtendo on July 20, 2012, 01:18:42 AMYou spoiled it D:
It's not spoiled when Nano already posted it. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Segtendo on July 20, 2012, 01:16:35 AM
I [censored]ing love you.
StupidMarioFan started it... but I finished up the rig, and I'm gonna add the special effects and stuff

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 20, 2012, 01:17:06 AM
SMG Bowser?
psh nooo

Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 20, 2012, 01:18:08 AM
i was expecting Pichu D:
Dr is still fixing the model

Quote from: Yahtzee on July 20, 2012, 01:18:28 AM
Hawt dayum.
lol. He will hopefully be out tomorrow or saturday

SMG2 Bowser? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 01:24:37 AM:p its SMG bowser. they use the same models.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 20, 2012, 01:17:06 AMSMG Bowser?

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 01:20:45 AMpsh nooo

I see what you did there.....   :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Bowser is really looking great. A real improvement over your first attempt. :) Congrats!