Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Yahtzee on July 20, 2012, 04:51:18 PMDid Velen finish the Metal Sonic texture?
Patience, mah boy....or girl(?)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 01:20:45 AM
StupidMarioFan started it... but I finished up the rig, and I'm gonna add the special effects and stuff
What do you mean by "stuff"? I figured I would do the recolors since I did Bowser Jr's recolors, I could make them very similar to each other if not the same. :>.>:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Yahtzee on July 20, 2012, 04:51:18 PM
Did Velen finish the Metal Sonic texture?

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 20, 2012, 04:53:48 PM
Patience, mah boy....or girl(?)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2012, 05:17:55 PM
What do you mean by "stuff"? I figured I would do the recolors since I did Bowser Jr's recolors, I could make them very similar to each other if not the same. :>.>:
I mean moving eyes and stuff :P

I'm gonna go test him now, and if he works okay, I'll send him your way

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 20, 2012, 05:19:54 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How come Velen hasnt told me anything about the progress yet?  :oshi:

:P

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 20, 2012, 05:37:27 PM
How come Velen hasnt told me anything about the progress yet?  :oshi:

:P
Cuz he wants to tease you too. :P

Quote from: Yahtzee on July 20, 2012, 05:42:46 PM
Because he works for a secret undercover agency along with Italian who's main goal is to overthrow Nano
Oh my. o.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Yahtzee, go play some Yahtzee.

Now, I will be posting this, because Velen and I are currently getting high off this orange weed from California is currently under Moderation status:

http://imgur.com/xLMje,jE3KY,L8R2G,uLoek,LGwI1,tZTT2

Still very early progress, as you can see. Keep that in mind.

Pay attention to the detail in the metal areas.

Velly's Message: "Hey guys, here's what I got so far. It's not much yet, but it's getting there."

The textures look pretty damn good so far.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 20, 2012, 06:22:14 PM
Yahtzee, go play some Yahtzee.

Now, I will be posting this, because Velen and I are currently getting high off this orange weed from California is currently under Moderation status:

http://imgur.com/xLMje,jE3KY,L8R2G,uLoek,LGwI1,tZTT2

Still very early progress, as you can see. Keep that in mind.

Pay attention to the detail in the metal areas.

Velly's Message: "Hey guys, here's what I got so far. It's not much yet, but it's getting there."
cant manage to find anything in there *.*

Nano...have you noticed some of your downloads are "Out of Bandwidth"?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

What is the secret hack? I remember you saying that you'd do a secret hack before I started on SMG Bowser, so that probably isn't it.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2012, 09:05:51 PMWhat is the secret hack? I remember you saying that you'd do a secret hack before I started on SMG Bowser, so that probably isn't it.
Flip back a few pages.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 20, 2012, 06:22:14 PM
Yahtzee, go play some Yahtzee.

Now, I will be posting this, because Velen and I are currently getting high off this orange weed from California is currently under Moderation status:

http://imgur.com/xLMje,jE3KY,L8R2G,uLoek,LGwI1,tZTT2

Still very early progress, as you can see. Keep that in mind.

Pay attention to the detail in the metal areas.

Velly's Message: "Hey guys, here's what I got so far. It's not much yet, but it's getting there."
shoes!! that looks sexy.

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 20, 2012, 08:03:25 PM
Nano...have you noticed some of your downloads are "Out of Bandwidth"?
Yeah... wait till August and it'll reset. I cant download the stuff either... so I can't update them to mediafire >.>
Quote from: Yahtzee on July 20, 2012, 08:29:13 PM
It's all the box ones. But I'm too scared to report all of them.  :-[
report them if you want lol
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2012, 09:05:51 PM
What is the secret hack? I remember you saying that you'd do a secret hack before I started on SMG Bowser, so that probably isn't it.
it was SMG Bowser.... I announced it when you sent me the files.

Dafuq, since when does box have bandwidth limits. Those certainly won't there when I first signed up >.>

Not that I have anything to worry about, I'm only at 30% It just bugs me when they put a limit on something and then offer to fix it with money <.<


Okay.

Who wants moar previews?

http://imgur.com/KOUKH,ojiJX,zvIOD,tOmPO,uTpFA

Enjoy the mouthwatering detail. It's gonna be degraded when I have to downsize the texture and flatten it to save space. :x

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302