Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 22, 2012, 04:22:00 AM
Dat body.................... I wonder who's next after Pichu.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 22, 2012, 04:36:17 AM
Dat body.................... I wonder who's next after Pichu.
It looks very chubby during animations :P

after Pichu will be Young Link. I plan to have Pichu out either tomorrow or Monday


Quote from: TheLegend75 on July 22, 2012, 04:42:10 AMEzio! :srs:.. :justsaiyan:....maybe zekrom :P
Ezio has been done for quite awhile now. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: TheLegend75 on July 22, 2012, 04:42:10 AM
Ezio! :srs:.. :justsaiyan:....maybe zekrom :P
Ezio is too sexy he crashes Brawl >.>

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 22, 2012, 04:46:47 AM
Ezio is too sexy he crashes Brawl >.>
lol,  wii can't support such Swag xD, anyway i can't wait for young link :)

And I can't wait for Sephy >.> *hopes he's after Young Link*
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

That Pichu... it's so cute I could die D:
Did you improved the textures? just wondering :P

July 22, 2012, 06:51:08 AM #3730 Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 06:55:02 AM by Oshtoby
Quote from: Nanobuds on July 22, 2012, 04:39:56 AM
It looks very chubby during animations :P

after Pichu will be Young Link. I plan to have Pichu out either tomorrow or Monday
With Young Link, who I believe you said will be over Toon Link, will you be taking the route of restructuring the bones, and porting all the animations? Because I, personally, would like that. A lot. The recent Melee model version where his feet go through the ground just doesn't cut it for me. I would prefer if I had to completely replace ALL slots of Toon Link's model, over having a forced one-slot.

EDIT: Also, that Pichu? Amazing. Simply amazing. Great work.

Chubby Pichu over Pikachu? cool
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 22, 2012, 04:53:19 AM
And I can't wait for Sephy >.> *hopes he's after Young Link*

If I had a dollar for everytime you pestered Nano about Sephiroth, I'd be rich by now.

Seriously dude, give it a rest >.>

Looking forward to Young Link and Pichu looks great.

Just wait for SonicBrawler. He's gonna fangasm.
Quote from: dRage on July 22, 2012, 11:59:57 AM
If I had a dollar for everytime you pestered Nano about Sephiroth, I'd be rich by now.

Seriously dude, give it a rest >.>
Agreed. chaos_knight, you should stop bugging Nano so much about Sephiroth. Let the man finish his projects :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 22, 2012, 02:44:29 PMJust wait for SonicBrawler. He's gonna fangasm.Agreed. chaos_knight, you should stop bugging Nano so much about Sephiroth. Let the man finish his projects :srs:
I'm sorry.  :oshi: I am looking forward to Pichu and Young Link though.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509