Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Yahtzee on July 23, 2012, 12:23:15 AM
WRONG! He takes damage when using electric attacks. :3
Um.. yeah that too :p
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on July 23, 2012, 12:12:22 AM
Pichu is the emo version of pikachu. He takes damage when he hits an opponent  :P
Oh and You like our sig Nano? Boygos told me to put you as Iron Man.
i love it! :srs:

anyways, i'm waiting for Dr to get me the models of the Pichu recolors. So it may be a few days.

*downloads Pik's Young Link*

Quote from: Segtendo on July 23, 2012, 12:30:37 AM
Yea. I never was a fan of Pichu.
inb4sonicbrawler
:notimp: :rage:

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 23, 2012, 01:32:55 AM
i love it! :srs:

anyways, i'm waiting for Dr to get me the models of the Pichu recolors. So it may be a few days.

*downloads Pik's Young Link*

:D Yeah recolors
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I always did find it stupid that Pichu hurts itself when attacking, I can't remember, did Pichu ever do that in the games, cartoons, or card games? If not then I don't see where Nintendo got the idea to have Pichu be that weak. :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Yahtzee on July 23, 2012, 01:49:59 AM
In the cartoons. You notice it in the first pichu bros. short.
I don't recall seeing that episode, but then again I haven't seen every single Pokemon episode considering how many there are, I'm not sure which has more episdoes, Pokemon or the Dragon Ball saga. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

>Comparing Pokemon episodes to DBZ episodes
:srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


A new Metal Sonic?

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 23, 2012, 01:32:55 AM
*downloads Pik's Young Link*

Good luck. I haven't did to import him on 3ds Max. Probaly cause polygon deleted.

Quote from: Segtendo on July 23, 2012, 12:30:37 AM
Yea. I never was a fan of Pichu.
inb4sonicbrawler

My favorite punching ball.

pokemon has a higher number of episodes but dbz episodes are much better quality pokemon is just well too predictable in every episode.

yeah in the anime they made pichu bros hurt themselves while attacking thats why melee pichu does that wich is lame how ssb doest go to the game to get references and goes directly for the anime :S the only recoil eletric attacks are volt tackle and wild charge
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 23, 2012, 03:17:38 PM
yeah in the anime they made pichu bros hurt themselves while attacking thats why melee pichu does that wich is lame how ssb doest go to the game to get references and goes directly for the anime :S the only recoil eletric attacks are volt tackle and wild charge

I believe both the anime and Sakurai got that inspiration from the GSC Pokedex entries.

Gold - It is not yet skilled at storing electricity. It may send out a jolt if amused or startled.
Crystal - It is unskilled at storing electric power. Any kind of shock causes it to discharge energy spontaneously.

Doesn't exactly state anything about the self-damage but it's close enough.

And Sakurai also made Pichu hurt itself as he thought there needed to be a joke character in melee...

And awesome to see young link is coming soon as well.

Quote from: dRage on July 23, 2012, 03:54:15 PM
I believe both the anime and Sakurai got that inspiration from the GSC Pokedex entries.

Gold - It is not yet skilled at storing electricity. It may send out a jolt if amused or startled.
Crystal - It is unskilled at storing electric power. Any kind of shock causes it to discharge energy spontaneously.

Doesn't exactly state anything about the self-damage but it's close enough.
that is the oposite of self damage it states that they may due random shocks  which means you pick it up and might shock you without meaning thats way to far from self damage
Also why would an eletric pokemon lose damage to zap himself with its own eletricity?
Fire pokemons cant get burned and posion pokemons cant get poisoned so why would eletric pokemon get shocked  by ITS OWN move? it makes no sense imo it follows the same logic of jiglypuff rest which is kinda lame why would  a pokemon fall asleep and damage anyone nerarby? sometimes sakurai likes to make up stuff like lucario aura storm i mean DBZ much? same with pikachu volt tackle why does it fly? couldnt it just go straight like marth/ganon beast and kill whoever is on the way?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Okay. I started the texture over completely and did not increase it's size for it this time.

I'll be making two different textures: One with hand-painted shading detail and a very transparent shine (45-65% opacity) and one where it's nothing but detail and no new shading effects (Possibly with both textures at 1024 if I can manage that without increasing the size too much) and more opaque shines (75-90% Opacity).

For now. Here is the progress on the former of the two.

Click here

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

July 23, 2012, 07:16:58 PM #3762 Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 07:18:18 PM by Mareeo 64
AWESOME!!!! I love Metal Sonic! (as you can see by my avatar) lol :happy: It looks great so far! just needs some blaring red eyes ;D

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on July 23, 2012, 07:16:58 PM
AWESOME!!!! I love Metal Sonic! (as you can see by my avatar) lol :happy: It looks great so far! just needs some blaring red eyes ;D
I second this. Velen, make his eyes more red if you can, similar to the older version