Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dat chubby Pichu.
My favorite was the one with goggles :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 24, 2012, 04:18:57 AM
Dat chubby Pichu.
My favorite was the one with goggles :af:
Hes my favorite also :P

They look so flabby when they animate.... lol I'm never rigging on Pikachu again. By far my most difficult rig... and it still isnt perfect. But I gave up after about 5 hours of rigging.


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 24, 2012, 04:18:12 AM

I love them. I love them so much. I am glad to see Dr has made such progress in fixing my models. Love that guy.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 24, 2012, 04:18:12 AM

Damn! Are those the exact Melee model parts and textures? Or are those HD-ified? Either way they look great, I wonder if someone will make a PSA to make Pikachu hurt itself to go with Pichu. It'd be stupid since all it does is hurt the player, but it'd make it more like Melee. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.




Nano are you doing Pichu as a Project M assignment? Or are you just doing it because you want to? Still I love Pichu, but just not in melee  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 24, 2012, 04:18:12 AM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on July 24, 2012, 04:54:17 PM
Nano are you doing Pichu as a Project M assignment? Or are you just doing it because you want to? Still I love Pichu, but just not in melee  :srs:
Pichu cuz u requested it... lol

Pichu?  :yay:
Can't wait for it to be released  :happy:
-


>.>
<.<
.
.
.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nano that rigg is sexy   i doubt anyone but you could even make that rigg :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.