Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: SonicBrawler on July 25, 2012, 02:40:44 PM
>.>
<.<
.
.
.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wonder if the glitch where he gets slightly larger when shielding will ever get fixed.
Still a great model import.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 25, 2012, 04:12:21 PM
I wonder if the glitch where he gets slightly larger when shielding will ever get fixed.
Still a great model import.
yeah  some glitches  we dont know how to fix there are some animations that make the char grow to normal size even in bb and we really dont know how to fix that
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SmashClash on July 25, 2012, 04:12:21 PM
I wonder if the glitch where he gets slightly larger when shielding will ever get fixed.
Still a great model import.
So far its just the Squat-Reverse and Shield animations... as well as throws

Is Velen still texturing Metal?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 25, 2012, 05:20:59 PMIs Velen still texturing Metal?
I believe he still is.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Yeah, last time I checked he was lol.

Haven't talked to him in some days, but he wouldn't punk out and leave the project.

Specially a project with so many people expecting it to be finished.

*Pressures Velly*
You will thank me later.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 25, 2012, 05:02:12 PM
So far its just the Squat-Reverse and Shield animations... as well as throws
Ya those glitches happen becuase a certain Unknown was checked in PSA (I'm not sure if it still is there in BB, probably though), what it does is reverte the character toi their original translations, that's why no one looks freaky when their thrown, unfortantly it doesn't take rescaling into account, so the players go back to their normal size in these subactions. The way to fix it is to uncheck those UNknowns, but then people look scary when thrown. O.o
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Sorry. Been busy with other things...and right now I'm really tired after being out in this heat for a while.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

July 25, 2012, 05:55:38 PM #3790 Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 06:30:52 PM by Nanobuds
its fine bro. take all the time you need ;)

anyways... Pichu is out
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27834

Quote from: Velen on July 25, 2012, 05:52:58 PM
Sorry. Been busy with other things...and right now I'm really tired after being out in this heat for a while.

Try running 4 miles in the heat 5 days a week, Princess Velen.

Either way, understandable. Hacking is not our job, it's our hobby. Take the time you need.

MSN chat later, young sir.



Quote from: Nanobuds on July 25, 2012, 06:00:01 PM
its terrible... lol
i agree. have to do it monday thru friday lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.