Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Sorry. I read the first part as smart-alecky.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It sounded like a smart ass comment to me also, but I didn't care enough to address it. Moving on....

About the art comment, well yeah, that is considered art. Its creation and it makes us use the left part of our brain. Doesn't matter if it's for a video game, or to post on Deviantart.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 26, 2012, 05:55:30 PM
It sounded like a smart ass comment to me also, but I didn't care enough to address it. Moving on....

About the art comment, well yeah, that is considered art. Its creation and it makes us use the left part of our brain. Doesn't matter if it's for a video game, or to post on Deviantart.

i know it's art, brawl textures and TP textures are art as well, but i have a feeling velen puts more artistic feeling in his textures than they do, making even those details that wont be noticed at all

Anyone noticed Pichu becomes much larger for a short while when he uses his shield or when he gets grabbed?

However, your Pichu is actually better than the one in Melee: No damage for electric attacks.  :af2:

Quote from: Syeo on July 26, 2012, 06:57:14 PM
Anyone noticed Pichu becomes much larger for a short while when he uses his shield or when he gets grabbed?

However, your Pichu is actually better than the one in Melee: No damage for electric attacks.  :af2:
This can be fixed by renaming the EyeYellowM bone to something like "DUMMY". I've already done it on mine.

Quote from: Oshtoby on July 26, 2012, 07:23:53 PM
This can be fixed by renaming the EyeYellowM bone to something like "DUMMY". I've already done it on mine.

Can I rename it to "[censored]"?

Is that okay OsoheToby?

July 27, 2012, 01:43:45 AM #3831 Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 01:45:04 AM by Oshtoby
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 26, 2012, 08:51:06 PM
Can I rename it to "[censored]"?

Is that okay OsoheToby?
...Yes, I guess using a traditionally "bad" word would work. Name it whatever you want. "Sky's the limit."

Quote from: Oshtoby on July 27, 2012, 01:43:45 AM
...Yes, I guess using a traditionally "bad" word would work. Name it whatever you want. "Sky's the limit."
So you can't name it Heaven? Or Space? :oshi:
I know it's just a saying


Quote from: Oshtoby on July 26, 2012, 07:23:53 PM
This can be fixed by renaming the EyeYellowM bone to something like "DUMMY". I've already done it on mine.
O rly? that fixes it all?


July 27, 2012, 03:50:17 AM #3836 Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 03:53:43 AM by Nanobuds
bad news.

So I've spent 2 hours on Young Link just fixing up the model. And another hour on the rig. he was about 90%ish complete

then 3ds max decided to crash. okay. Well I just saved it, so that okay. I re-open it... the file is corrupted.

now I gotta start over....

[censored].

Doesn't 3DS Max make "auto backups"? Check your "My Documents\3dsmax\autoback" folder.

Quote from: RandomTBush on July 27, 2012, 04:04:35 AM
Doesn't 3DS Max make "auto backups"? Check your "My Documents\3dsmax\autoback" folder.
It tried. but it said the backup failed.

Yo Nano just so you know things like this happens to all of us. I once was typing my English homework not to long ago and Microsoft Word crashed (I transformed into hulk to). Just know it's the effort you put into the rig. That's all that counts. I know it's hard to get over something you put so much effort to and then gets ruined. I feel you bro.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.