Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

Yeahhh... I just started Eggman. I'll finish Link after him

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 27, 2012, 04:40:48 AM
Yeahhh... I just started Eggman. I'll finish Link after him
This is gonna be cool. What model are you using for Eggman?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 27, 2012, 04:41:47 AM
This is gonna be cool. What model are you using for Eggman?
Generations with a custom gun

July 27, 2012, 01:49:32 PM #3843 Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 01:52:00 PM by Mareeo 64
:yay:
Maybe the Generations models will put an end to the endless fixes to Sonic characters :P
although, I kinda like that there's 300,000 Shadows and numerous versions of the other characters :laugh:

EDIT: I just remembered Eggman's run animation from SA2B (w/o the mech) and realized it's very similar to Samus' run......did you plan that? fits perfect. except eggman's a little faster.

Well, Eggman sways his legs in his running animation in SA2.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


true, but the basic motion is pretty similar. except Samus' is more robotic, and strait, cuz of the suit.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on July 27, 2012, 01:49:32 PM:yay: Maybe the Generations models will put an end to the endless fixes to Sonic characters :P
inb4 you jinx it

Didn't I say I liked seeing all the versions. :srs: if more keep coming, that's fine with me.

well Eggman is almost done.

I'm goin to my lakehouse this weekend. No wifi, but I'll still have my laptop. So maybe Eggman will be done when I get back Sunday night... idk.

Why would you wanna bring your laptop if there's no wifi?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Yahtzee on July 27, 2012, 06:14:08 PMYou can still do things without wi-fi.  :srs:
Rigging on the go I assume. :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 27, 2012, 06:25:59 PM
Rigging on the go I assume. :>.>:
Yeap.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 27, 2012, 03:50:17 AM
bad news.

So I've spent 2 hours on Young Link just fixing up the model. And another hour on the rig. he was about 90%ish complete

then 3ds max decided to crash. okay. Well I just saved it, so that okay. I re-open it... the file is corrupted.

now I gotta start over....

[censored].
This is the worst thing to happen to humanity ever.

As a Toon Link main who mained as Young Link in Melee, may the powers that be help you one day complete this task.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 27, 2012, 06:00:08 PM
well Eggman is almost done.

I'm goin to my lakehouse this weekend. No wifi, but I'll still have my laptop. So maybe Eggman will be done when I get back Sunday night... idk.

Funny. I'll be heading somewhere till Sunday too...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Well my Lakehouse has no working water :srs:

My mom and brothers already went down there today while I had to work... so I'm staying home with my dad and we're heading down tomorrow night instead