Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Well. Okay. Got pictures this time. From the front, top, and bottom.

Yeah, more detail that won't be seen in game except to the critically observant eye.

http://imgur.com/deAmL,RiElp,aZ4VG

Thoughts?


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Thanks.

Right now I'm taking a little break from Metal Sonic to do some simple recolors on a certain Pokemon custom model.

I hope the guy doesn't but my balls off for doing it though. >.>

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on July 30, 2012, 01:53:02 AM
Thanks.

Right now I'm taking a little break from Metal Sonic to do some simple recolors on a certain Pokemon custom model.

I hope the guy doesn't but my balls off for doing it though. >.>
Which model?

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Mewtwo by StarWaffle.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 30, 2012, 01:57:37 AM
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Mewtwo by StarWaffle.
That thing is so sexy... :srs:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 30, 2012, 01:57:37 AM
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Mewtwo by StarWaffle.

*Takes a domed platter cover, puts it over your head, then slams a ladle on it!*

Didididing, winner!

Gonna be doing recolors for Armored Mewtwo too.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Hey Nano, any luck with the expressions for Bowser?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

young link... will be done tomorow

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 30, 2012, 02:45:16 AM
Hey Nano, any luck with the expressions for Bowser?
no :(

Waiting eagerly yet impatiently for Young Link. xD


Quote from: Metal Sonic on July 30, 2012, 05:19:38 PM
Hey Nano, could you tell me how to get rid of a shine like Metal Sonics?
get rid of it? whaat?

Quote from: Zephyrous Sigma on July 31, 2012, 12:21:16 AM
Waiting eagerly yet impatiently for Young Link. xD
Hes havin a few minor issues... so he may not be done until tomorrow >.>

I'm really eager for Young Link. I already have awesome hacks for every other Melee vet except Pichu ('cause I don't really like Pichu), and adding Young Link would be the icing on the cake.

I have a question about Metal Sonic, by the way. First of all, is he on Wolf? Sorry if that's a dumb question, as I haven't checked this part of the forums in a while. Second of all, will the glitched grab from the previous Metal Sonic be fixed? If he grabbed someone and tried to pummel them, the opponent would immediately break free at the first pummel. He also resizes to "Wolf" size when he is thrown.

Just thought I'd ask in case you weren't already aware.

Yeah, hes on wolf.

those issues are caused by the sizemod, and i have no idea how to fix them

Will Young Link come with recolors? And a brawl style texture?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.