Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 31, 2012, 12:28:01 AM
Hes havin a few minor issues... so he may not be done until tomorrow >.>

Nooo~ D:

Pooor Queeee~? D< *double fistclench*

Oh well. Hope the problems clear up. :3


it's easy to get rid of the shine, just replace the shine texture with a complete black bitmap...



Quote from: Metal Sonic on July 31, 2012, 12:25:42 PM
Is it the texture titled Ref?
lol dude you change your name too much =P
but yeah  ref and spe black
why is it called ref?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on July 31, 2012, 11:28:14 PM
lol dude you change your name too much =P
but yeah  ref and spe black
why is it called ref?
idk. Thats what the original texture was called. I didnt re-name it.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on July 31, 2012, 11:58:42 PMSsssssshhhh
^ I keep thinking this person is a girl.... >.>

On-topic: So any luck with Young Link?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

i'm been working so many hours yesterday and today, that i'm too tired and lazy to work on anything. I've just been enjoying the Olympics.


Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 01, 2012, 12:24:33 AMNever said I was a guy. Never said I was a girl. :3
What are you then? >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Birdo's description changes every damn game. Safe to say Birdo is an "it."


Quote from: Haseyo on August 01, 2012, 01:54:02 AM
Safe to say Birdo is an "it."

lol!!! ;D
btw, for the last Metal Sonic previews posted, my wii only lets me see the first picture. :P What are the other two?

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 01, 2012, 12:07:08 AM
i'm been working so many hours yesterday and today, that i'm too tired and lazy to work on anything. I've just been enjoying the Olympics.
You deserve a break. Enjoy the Oympics Nano. And also is the Olympics on like ALL day? Just curious.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 01, 2012, 03:07:22 AMYou deserve a break. Enjoy the Oympics Nano. And also is the Olympics on like ALL day? Just curious.
It kinda is. Well in-between there's news-casts...well for me at least. =/
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509