Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 01, 2012, 01:59:25 AM
lol!!! ;D
btw, for the last Metal Sonic previews posted, my wii only lets me see the first picture. :P What are the other two?

pure sexyness

Quote from: Haseyo on August 01, 2012, 01:54:02 AM
Safe to say Birdo is an "it."
lol, but you are so right =P
um can somebody show me where the previews of metal sonic are?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: KnightMario on August 01, 2012, 12:53:07 PM
lol, but you are so right =P
um can somebody show me where the previews of metal sonic are?




velen, you may want some UV templates to correctly fix those lines separating the mirrored stuff, like the front of the head and the shoes ^^

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 01, 2012, 05:41:53 PM
I wish SJS would just make one more Wolf CSP....... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'm gonna be honest... model wise, I don't see a difference. The Texture looks better though. I have both Velens and Stallions atm.


August 01, 2012, 06:08:15 PM #3922 Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 06:10:13 PM by Velen
Quote from: jokekid on August 01, 2012, 05:42:59 PM
velen, you may want some UV templates to correctly fix those lines separating the mirrored stuff, like the front of the head and the shoes ^^

I don't have them nor the ability to get them at the moment. Autodesk is being stingy with the Password Reset Request emails. So I can't login to get 3DSMAX again right now.

In case you're wondering: I run Win 7 on Parallels Desktop as a virtual machine. Meaning I use both a Mac OS and a Windows OS in parallel to one another. Without being able to login, however, I'm sunk on getting the UV Templates unless someone can provide them for me.

@Boygos: The model is more detailed than the Generations model. The Generations model is Classic Metal, this is the Sonic 4 Metal, which is Modern Metal's design.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302



Well. I found a way to heavily reduce the seams, but not completely eliminate them.

For now, the textures themselves are ready for testing...-but my Brawl disc is still missing, so I can't do it myself. I also can't run Dolphin on my MacBook (Trust me, I've tried...).

Who would like to test them for me to see for me how much of the detail the specular and reference textures block out the details?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 01, 2012, 08:20:40 PM
If you mean take a pic in brawl of diferent angles, I'll do it.
Pictures of Metal Sonic... taken by Metal Sonic... lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 01, 2012, 09:04:16 PM #3927 Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 09:05:58 PM by Velen
Well. Here are the pics. Provided by Metal.

[spoiler]





Metal, did you remove the shine textures?

Wait.

Nano. When I looked at the model in the Model Viewer, the Ref and Spe textures weren't on the list of textures.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Needs shine, redder eyes then were go to go :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 01, 2012, 09:05:32 PM
Needs shine, redder eyes then were go to go :D

Dude. His eyes are red. I don't understand why he's like that. Is his Hurt eyes on all the time?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302