Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nano had the shine in his pictures that he posted. Did you get the model before he added the shine?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Wow, that's detailed! It looks amazing even w/o the shine! With it, it'll easily be the best model import on the vault!

Quote from: Segtendo on August 01, 2012, 09:06:44 PM
Nano had the shine in his pictures that he posted. Did you get the model before he added the shine?

I guess I did...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 01, 2012, 09:06:52 PMDude. His eyes are red. I don't understand why he's like that. Is his Hurt eyes on all the time?
I meant his eyes need to look brighter
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 01, 2012, 09:17:50 PM
For some odd reason his eyes always appear hurt in game

are the hurt eyes even matched with the hurt visibility bone?


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 01, 2012, 09:23:53 PM
There's a bone for an eye expression?
visibility bones are used for expressions on some characters, and as well for swords being sheathed/unsheathed

ppl to solve the hurt eyes problem open model in bb see the hurt eye object  right side it says visility bone just choose ouchM or whatever hurt eye wolf has  named
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 01, 2012, 10:42:06 PM
He's right, I just did it and ALL the eye expressions are on the SAME visibility bone. Might be the same reason the shine isn't showing up but I can only tell the eye expression names. In fact, all the objects are on the TopN visibility bone.
all must be on TopN except the expresions, including the normal eyes as a expresion

The bones with "M" on the end are visibility bones.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 01, 2012, 11:02:14 PM
Well I don't know what the visibility bone for normal eyes is called, but another thing to note is that he freezes in Subspace Emissary.
no pac file?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He means in the sense that is there no FitWolf00.pac and just a .pcs.  Without both the costumes don't work in a few select single player modes. 

Unless that's what you meant you already had.  In which case I have no idea what the problem is.

I agree with DisPear. His eyes need to be A LOT more brighter and vibrant. Ya know Velen, like you did for our old import collab we all had.

You're doing a great so far man, keep up the good work!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 02, 2012, 12:21:31 AM
I agree with DisPear. His eyes need to be A LOT more brighter and vibrant. Ya know Velen, like you did for our old import collab we all had.

You're doing a great so far man, keep up the good work!

You see that's the thing. They are. I know cause I changed the textures myself. The eyeHurt is the active texture in the screens.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Guys. I sent Velen an updated model. The visibility bones arent set. Those are his hurt eyes, dont worry.