Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 01:50:25 AM
Guys. I sent Velen an updated model. The visibility bones arent set. Those are his hurt eyes, dont worry.

*Hasn't gotten it yet.*

WAT. :srs:

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

yours is updated from since i first showed in-game pics.

the head was too big, so I fixed that and sent it to you. I just didnt add the shine or edit the VIS0 before I sent it, I was in a rush

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 02:01:12 AM
yours is updated from since i first showed in-game pics.

the head was too big, so I fixed that and sent it to you. I just didnt add the shine or edit the VIS0 before I sent it, I was in a rush

I see...

Think you could fix that? I have it on Mediafire.
Prepare for a PM.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 02, 2012, 02:06:42 AM
I see...

Think you could fix that? I have it on Mediafire.
Prepare for a PM.

Yeah I'll take care of it tonight


Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 02, 2012, 02:29:19 AM
*Creeps and is excited about the news*
:af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You, good sir, have the best Metal Sonic there is right now. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Nano Metal Sonic looks so damn HD. I can tell, you put in so much effort to it. Outstanding job I must say.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 02:44:12 AM
:af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh My Gropius! That looks pretty awesome  :srs:

I hate to be a brat but...

*AHEM.*

I'm the one who made him that way. >:V

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Tis true.

I would not have released him if you didnt make him look that sexy

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 03:23:15 AM
Tis true.

I would not have released him if you didnt make him look that sexy

-and now your pants AND underwear shall explode from joy. :V

[spoiler]

BOOM!


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

looks awesome. But it seems like the eyes are glowing a bit too much

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 04:08:01 AM
looks awesome. But it seems like the eyes are glowing a bit too much

If you consider how they look in the movie. i think it looks perfect.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302