Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

oooh boy. i'll fix that later today.

and i'm gonna try to add the sizemodwithoutfitmotionetc thingy. it didnt work with the other metal sonic though

Metal looks so good! I was originally not going to bother getting this model, but the texture looks so nice, great job Velen. Rig looks good too, but why are his hands so small?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 11:31:13 AM
oooh boy. i'll fix that later today.

and i'm gonna try to add the sizemodwithoutfitmotionetc thingy. it didnt work with the other metal sonic though
And remember what Oshtoboy said to not make them enlarge or shrink when shielding etc.
Something about renaming YellowEyeM to Dummy?

Quote from: SmashClash on August 02, 2012, 01:37:12 PM
And remember what Oshtoboy said to not make them enlarge or shrink when shielding etc.
Something about renaming YellowEyeM to Dummy?
EyeYellowM*

Oshtoby*

Quote from: Oshtoby on August 02, 2012, 02:21:52 PM
EyeYellowM*

Oshtoby*
Omfg. Why did I say boy.
Sorry, but I think your curse lead me to spell it that way.
:srs: I've seen your name tons of times, yet, I spelled it that way. o.o

Like I've said, almost everyone has spelled his name wrong.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think I'll just call him Osh. :P

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 02, 2012, 06:21:37 PM
Does he always suddenly pop out of nowhere when someone spells his name wrong?

Usually lol
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Its really not that hard to spell OsoheBoy's name wrong. See?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 02, 2012, 06:40:39 PM
Its really not that hard to spell OsoheBoy's name wrong. See?
Someone has Mother 3 on their mind :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Nanobuds on August 02, 2012, 10:47:44 PM>.> who here likes the Hunger Games?
>.>

I sense you're hinting a Hunger Games hack.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

A collab with my brother... yes :P

I'll maybe get previews tonight

Young Link is playable, right? Would you mind if I saw some pictures of how he's coming along?

Good luck with Metal Sonic + probably Katniss I assume
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I still can't get Young Link's eyes to work. Also I have to fix some Normals issues. I'll get some pics when I finish Metal Sonic and test him... probably tomorrow night.

and yeah, we're makin a custom Katniss model