Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 03, 2012, 03:45:31 PM
Evil chicken army of doom. :srs:
Love attacking those f***ers in Ocarina of Time. xD Died so many times though. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

And then there's that dog that attacks you when you're Deku Link in MM.... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 03, 2012, 05:39:38 PM
And then there's that dog that attacks you when you're Deku Link in MM.... :>.>:
Haven't played that one as much. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Yeah, but then there's the member Cuckoos. The guy who posts here. Good ol' Cuckoos.

Anyway, back on topic.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 03, 2012, 07:42:11 PM
I want to eat chicken now...

LOL!
and then in TP, link has special powers where he can control the cuckoos' minds if he attacks them enough... xD

Quote from: jokekid on August 03, 2012, 08:00:28 PM
LOL!
and then in TP, link has special powers where he can control the cuckoos' minds if he attacks them enough... xD
That's how he gets his revenge on them :af:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: Mr. Vile on August 04, 2012, 02:26:12 AM
We gonna talk about members or models? C'mon, now.


You can tell me that when Nano posts the new pics for Metal.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I'm really craving that new Metal Sonic.
Yesterday, Nano said he might be out by tonight. Let's hope so.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 04, 2012, 02:53:12 AM
I'm really craving that new Metal Sonic.
Yesterday, Nano said he might be out by tonight. Let's hope so.
I lied.

I worked from 1:30-7, then went to a party all night

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 04, 2012, 03:48:59 AM
I lied.

I worked from 1:30-7, then went to a party all night

!

Weekends and parties. Who could blame ya?

We could blame your swag though sir.

Take your time on him, and don't feel pressured at all.

Rushed [censored] is ugly. Take yo time!

/Wiz Khalifa

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 04, 2012, 03:48:59 AM
I lied.

I worked from 1:30-7, then went to a party all night
Hey. It's alright. Hell, I'd love to be in your situation D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 04, 2012, 03:53:42 AM
Hey. It's alright. Hell, I'd love to be in your situation D:
use protection dont do drugs, and im alright with it to Nano xD

(if you do have a son you legally have to mkae his name Boy, his middle name Gos.)