Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 05, 2012, 02:38:53 AMI'm a robot I can't have kids. :srs:
Still trying to hide your gender, eh? :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Whenever Metal Sonic DOES come out, I want to pose him, based a piece of his official artwork. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 05, 2012, 03:02:44 AM
I wanted to do that, but my laptop broke. :srs:
I've done it with his original Metal Sonic.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 05, 2012, 03:10:05 AMI've done it with his original Metal Sonic.
I has added you to DA. >.>
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 05, 2012, 03:21:46 AM
I has added you to DA. >.>
<.<
Thanks for the follow.

Anyway, we got off-topic. We need Nano to post something to keep us updated.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So... Nano, there's a few things you'll need to fix with Metal Sonic before releasing him...

I was asked to take pictures by Velen, but me and him have a bit of feedback regarding the model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That is one sexy robot :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 05, 2012, 05:28:24 AM
So... Nano, there's a few things you'll need to fix with Metal Sonic before releasing him...

I was asked to take pictures by Velen, but me and him have a bit of feedback regarding the model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yeah regarding the size mod stuff, i'm not a fan of the resizing during attacks, so if that continues to be a problem, could you just leave an original sized one, or have a motionetc.pac size mod? If he's the same size as the one before, with the YRotN, an X Y Z scale of 0.8, and a Y Translation of -1.3 made him perfectly sonic-sized i think.

Dat Shiny metal ass.

What happened to YL?

Quote from: KTH on August 05, 2012, 05:51:16 PMDat Shiny metal ass. What happened to YL?
I think he's being fixed up due to him having very long arms.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 05, 2012, 09:33:12 PM #4030 Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 09:34:29 PM by Zephyrous Sigma
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 05, 2012, 06:39:24 PM
I think he's being fixed up due to him having very long arms.

...Noooo, Nano said it was just a problem with the eyes. Not arms.

Where did you get that from?

Though I'd love for YL to be fixed and released soon too. He was brought up first, but now everyone is just paying attention to Metal Sonic and whoever Katniss is. >>'


Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 05, 2012, 05:28:24 AM
So... Nano, there's a few things you'll need to fix with Metal Sonic before releasing him...

I was asked to take pictures by Velen, but me and him have a bit of feedback regarding the model.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^

This is why hes taking a while to come out.

1. I'm trying to fix the sizemodwithoutafitmotionetc.pac thingy
2. I'm trying to perfect the amount of shinyness on each polygon
3. I all of a sudden got an obsession with playing the Assassin's Creed series all over again >.>

As for Young Link... he's pissing me off. So I've locked him away in a closet for now.

Speaking of Metal Sonic, the one you have out now on the Vault, it freezes with neutral-B. :-\
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 05, 2012, 10:02:57 PM
Speaking of Metal Sonic, the one you have out now on the Vault, it freezes with neutral-B. :-\
fo rizzle?

it doesnt for me

It does, for some reason...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]