Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Zephyrous Sigma on August 05, 2012, 09:33:12 PM
and whoever Katniss is. >>'
Someone has never read/saw The Hunger Games. <.<
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 05, 2012, 10:38:17 PM
Someone has never read/saw The Hunger Games. <.<
Make that two :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 05, 2012, 10:54:17 PM
Make that two :af:
Make that three. I've heard about it... The concept doesn't interest me in the slightest...

However, I'm sure the hack will be good... Just likely won't be on my SD card.
:S

August 05, 2012, 11:40:14 PM #4038 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 04:38:38 PM by Miacis
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 05, 2012, 09:43:24 PM^ This is why hes taking a while to come out. 1. I'm trying to fix the sizemodwithoutafitmotionetc.pac thingy 2. I'm trying to perfect the amount of shinyness on each polygon 3. I all of a sudden got an obsession with playing the Assassin's Creed series all over again >.> As for Young Link... he's pissing me off. So I've locked him away in a closet for now.
So what is happening to YL's eyes that piss you off? Are the pupils not working correctly? Do the eyelids, eyebrows and mouth not change correctly? Or do you want fix the [censored]ing sexy robot!!!! :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 05, 2012, 11:11:37 PM
Make that three. I've heard about it... The concept doesn't interest me in the slightest...

However, I'm sure the hack will be good... Just likely won't be on my SD card.
:S
You and me both, Jiro.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on August 05, 2012, 09:43:24 PM
As for Young Link... he's pissing me off. So I've locked him away in a closet for now.
Nuuuuuu!

I hope you don't give up on him. I know it's tough, but you can do it! I believe in you!

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 05, 2012, 11:40:14 PM
So what is happening to YL's eyes that piss you off? Are the pupils not working correctly? Do the eyelids, eyebrows and mouth not change correctly? Or do you want fix the f***ing sexy robot!!!! :af2:
the eyes... are gone >.>

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 05, 2012, 09:43:24 PM
As for Young Link... he's pissing me off. So I've locked him away in a closet for now.

*FACEPALM* Ugh...And thus goes the only thing I'm legitimately interested in here in this thread. - -

4 our of 5 of the Fallen Five are done as well as they can possibly be done, so I'm really looking forward to the last one making it in too. Especially since I hate Toon Link and want him replaced.

Please don't give up on the initial project in favor of the two extras that came after. :<

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 05, 2012, 10:38:17 PM
Someone has never read/saw The Hunger Games. <.<

Not interested and people talking about it way too much like it's actually something worth being excited over has only lessened my interest after somewhat learning what it's really about.


Is there any way to release what you have of Young Link, instead of shelving it?

If you need helps with the Young Links I may know someone who also wanted to import him over Toon Link who'd be willing to help...

<.<


Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 06, 2012, 05:30:01 PMMetal Sonic progress? :)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on August 05, 2012, 05:28:24 AMSo... Nano, there's a few things you'll need to fix with Metal Sonic before releasing him... I was asked to take pictures by Velen, but me and him have a bit of feedback regarding the model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 05, 2012, 09:43:24 PM^ This is why hes taking a while to come out.
1. I'm trying to fix the sizemodwithoutafitmotionetc.pac thingy
2. I'm trying to perfect the amount of shinyness on each polygon
3. I all of a sudden got an obsession with playing the Assassin's Creed series all over again >.>
As for Young Link... he's pissing me off. So I've locked him away in a closet for now.
That's progress.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Oh.......well.....uh.....thanks. After seeing that picture, I think Generations made Metal's head (mainly mouth/eye area) a little better than S4. It still looks better because of the detail though. I think they balance out. Oh and how did the creator of the Generations Metal Sonic make the shiny texture so....well, sexy? lol. I think the textures on that Metal would look great on this Metal :)

Actually I don't think the shiny effect on the eye isn't supposed to be there.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Well, I was referring to the model, but yeah, either way the eye texture is made, it'll still look good. I'd prefer the black part of the eye to have no shine.