Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Wow. No more imports ;-;
Times like this call for drastic measures... Sell the cat, buy a new computer. :srs:

Nah I'm joking, it would be best to try to save up for a repair rather than buying a new one.
That way it MAY still Atleast have your stuff. If not, then you can still download the necessities and start back importing. Downside is you'd have to start over. But still, I'd rather have to start over than not do it at all. :oshi:

If it makes you feel any better, I hate hacking! Literally! It's so [censored]ing boring, and I'm a slave to these forums! Haha! I mean it! YOU LUCKY BASTARD!

Nah, maybe I'll come out of hiding if you don't get it fixed.


ARGH! I've had this happen before, it sucks! please don't leave! you are a main vein of this community! without it, this place may collapse!

Rip the hard drive out of your laptop. Buy a SATA to USB wire. Plug that [censored] into a different computer. You've lost nothing.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


alls well that ends well i guess  :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Hopefully SJS's idea works.
Hacks aside, I know how bad it sucks to lose an entire computer over BS.


Quote from: SJS on August 07, 2012, 03:46:20 AM
Rip the hard drive out of your laptop. Buy a SATA to USB wire. Plug that [censored] into a different computer. You've lost nothing.

DIS.

DO DIS!

DO IT!!

Please?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: SJS on August 07, 2012, 03:46:20 AMRip the hard drive out of your laptop. Buy a SATA to USB wire. Plug that [censored] into a different computer. You've lost nothing.
This could be your chance Nano...
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 07, 2012, 03:28:00 AM
Wow. No more imports ;-;
Times like this call for drastic measures... Sell the cat, buy a new computer. :srs:

Nah I'm joking, it would be best to try to save up for a repair rather than buying a new one.
That way it MAY still Atleast have your stuff. If not, then you can still download the necessities and start back importing. Downside is you'd have to start over. But still, I'd rather have to start over than not do it at all. :oshi:

Exactly, tough times are times I don't want to deal with, but I do it anyway.  Why? Because it's a chance to learn and to grow.

Quote from: the_randomizer on August 07, 2012, 04:09:58 AM
Exactly, tough times are times I don't want to deal with, but I do it anyway.  Why? Because it's a chance to learn and to grow.
W
"Why do we fall Bruce?"

"So we can learn to pick ourselves back up."


okay I'm done xD


I wish someone would donate a laptop to him. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

...If it broke just falling to the floor, unless it was someplace pretty high up, the problem is probably simple. Of course, one of the components may have snapped, but I wouldn't reccomend trying to solder it back on yourself...
See what happens if you take the battery out and try it again when plugged into the wall. I know you probably already tried the simple stuff, but this sort of thing has happened to me before, too. Once I lost everything in my documents, and it turned out my hard drive needed to be reconnected, and another time removing the battery worked to fix a problem my computer had whenever it booted up.
Hope you can fix it/ get it fixed/ it starts working again. I'd hate to lose everything on my computer.
Now available in blue.

Bad kitty! That's what I tell my cat when she steps all over the keyboard. It's a stumbling block, that's for sure. I once thought I was done hacking when my computer rejected saving in brawlbox, but after a month or two I was able to find a solution.
There is a good chance you can salvage what was left via SJS's suggestion, the files are likely still intact. Computers are fairly cheap these days too, especially if you buy a used/refurbished one. Now all you have to do is save up.. until then you could view it as an opportunity to explore other forms of hacking.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

I can easily recover my stuff, yeah.

I just don't have the money to afford a new laptop.

My brother is a tech geek... he's gonna try to fix it. If not... then I gotta probably wait until christmas.

And yes. This is the second time the cat has knocked this thing off the table.

I probably wont leave hacking. I'll take on CSP's again... or maybe try some PSA. who knows.

I'll try to recover my projects... and make a "recycle bin" for everything.

ShadowSnake has dibs on Ezio :P