Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: GBC on August 07, 2012, 07:32:40 PM
who would give some random guy a new laptop for free hacks anyway?
^this^

i wouldnt mind giving a few dollars if other people would as well... but giving away a laptop? O.o

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 07, 2012, 07:24:40 PM
How can we do that? If one of us had a new computer ready, and wanted to give it to him, then it could be sent to his adress, but I'm not sure he'd give his adress to anyone on the internet, (no offense to anyone) even through a PM.
1. He'd give his address to me, I've talked to him over Xbox LIVE, we're Facebook friends, and we talk to each other outside of KC:MM a lot. We're bros, and he knows I wouldn't give it up to anyone.

2. We really wouldn't need his address in the first place. We set up a Paypal fund, so people can donate like 5 or 10 bucks if they feel like doing so. Then, we could have Nano set up a Paypal account, and give him all the money that was doanted. boom.


Think about it, if we all chip in like 10 bucks, then we only need like 25 people, and I'd give up like 50, so there we go. Only 20. And I'm sure some people could give a little more or less then ten so that's not exact.

Either way, I'm getting ahead of myself, because honestly, there's a good chance his brother will fix it xD


Quote from: Boygos on August 07, 2012, 08:07:42 PM
1. He'd give his address to me, I've talked to him over Xbox LIVE, we're Facebook friends, and we talk to each other outside of KC:MM a lot. We're bros, and he knows I wouldn't give it up to anyone.

2. We really wouldn't need his address in the first place. We set up a Paypal fund, so people can donate like 5 or 10 bucks if they feel like doing so. Then, we could have Nano set up a Paypal account, and give him all the money that was doanted. boom.


Think about it, if we all chip in like 10 bucks, then we only need like 25 people, and I'd give up like 50, so there we go. Only 20. And I'm sure some people could give a little more or less then ten so that's not exact.

Either way, I'm getting ahead of myself, because honestly, there's a good chance his brother will fix it xD


This is what parents/jobs are for.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 07, 2012, 11:07:02 PM
:srs: That is not what parents are for.

Agreed :srs:

@Boygos: It must be nice to have a friend that close. I had one once, but I moved away. But yeah, If we could chip in, we'll definately make enough money for Nano! :)

Nano did your hard rive brake by any chance? Or what part of your laptop did your cat brake?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal Sonic on August 07, 2012, 11:07:02 PM
:srs: That is not what parents are for.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on August 07, 2012, 11:47:47 PM
Agreed :srs:

@Boygos: It must be nice to have a friend that close. I had one once, but I moved away. But yeah, If we could chip in, we'll definately make enough money for Nano! :)


So it's not okay to ask your parents for help investing in a new computer, but it's okay to ask strangers on the internet.

Yeah, makes sense.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Boygos on August 07, 2012, 08:07:42 PM
1. He'd give his address to me, I've talked to him over Xbox LIVE, we're Facebook friends, and we talk to each other outside of KC:MM a lot. We're bros, and he knows I wouldn't give it up to anyone.

2. We really wouldn't need his address in the first place. We set up a Paypal fund, so people can donate like 5 or 10 bucks if they feel like doing so. Then, we could have Nano set up a Paypal account, and give him all the money that was doanted. boom.


Think about it, if we all chip in like 10 bucks, then we only need like 25 people, and I'd give up like 50, so there we go. Only 20. And I'm sure some people could give a little more or less then ten so that's not exact.

Either way, I'm getting ahead of myself, because honestly, there's a good chance his brother will fix it xD


yeah... no. I'm not accepting anyone money. Project M wanted to give me some... but I told them no.

its just Brawl Hacking. its not the end of the world guys.

I'll get Metal Sonic and Young Link fixed when I get the old desktop set up (its packed away... everyone here uses laptops these days)

Also, I haven't "dissected" it yet. So far idk whats wrong.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 07, 2012, 11:59:02 PM
yeah... no. I'm not accepting anyone money. Project M wanted to give me some... but I told them no.

its just Brawl Hacking. its not the end of the world guys.

I'll get Metal Sonic and Young Link fixed when I get the old desktop set up (its packed away... everyone here uses laptops these days)

Also, I haven't "dissected" it yet. So far idk w? hats wrong.
So you don't know what the issue is? Sorry I don't understand. Is it broken, did it crash? What exactly happened to it? Or it won't turn on? I'm also an expert in computers, maybe I can help out if you want.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: mr.mugenwii on August 08, 2012, 12:04:03 AM
desktop is actually better imo
because you have a Middle Mouse Button
youll see...
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREEES



Well, at least we cared enough to consider helping you raise money. If I were the one with a broken computer, I'd be extremely pissed. You compose yourself a lot better than me, i guess. :P

Nano what part(s) of your laptop broke?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well that teaches me to not look at Nanobuds's thread for two days. :srs: Sorry your cat knocked your computer, I guess that explains why you haven't said weither or not you'd fix Bowletta's rigging, and it's a good thing that the only things SMG Bowser needs is recolors and figuring out why his eyelids don't change, all can (hopefully) be done without 3ds Max or anything huge like that. Also why can't you have 3ds max on your parent's computer, is it the size of how much memory it uses, or the price, because the Student one is free.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 08, 2012, 06:35:11 PM
Well that teaches me to not look at Nanobuds's thread for two days. :srs: Sorry your cat knocked your computer, I guess that explains why you haven't said weither or not you'd fix Bowletta's rigging, and it's a good thing that the only things SMG Bowser needs is recolors and figuring out why his eyelids don't change, all can (hopefully) be done without 3ds Max or anything huge like that. Also why can't you have 3ds max on your parent's computer, is it the size of how much memory it uses, or the price, because the Student one is free.

Speaking of the student version the ONLY difference is that you can't sell what you make. Otherwise it's the EXACT same program and has the same functionality as the professional version.