Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Did some cleanup regarding the retarded (haha, not funny) little argument there that got somebody sanctionned.

As usual, don't let me catch you doing it again. If there's a problem, use the report button. Love each other. Yadayada and have a good day.
Sorry for the interruption Nano, and hope you can solve your technical difficulties soon. ;)
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

How bad is it?

If you had a fairly competent computer knowing friend... they might let you temporarily move your harddrive to another computer just to store it all online or something?

Would take a bit of hardware knowledge though. I personally don't know how to do it but I'm pretty sure it can be done if you have the right friends.

Also... I think Best Buy or Radio Shack have repair services that you can make payment plans on. If you find out if it costs more or less to do that then get a new laptop you may wanna do that instead.

[/two cents]
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

**** me i need to look on this topic more, just a 4 day break srsly
i feel so bad about what happened, if you do get a new one (hopefully)
do something to prevent your cat from going near it or somethinz, but good luck
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

How high was your computer from the ground? I'm not saying I could fix it, which I can't, but hopefully we'll have a better understanding how badly dmg the computer is.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 10, 2012, 03:58:42 PM
How high was your computer from the ground? I'm not saying I could fix it, which I can't, but hopefully we'll have a better understanding how badly dmg the computer is.

Considering how he probably used it usually. I would say it was on something no higher than a desk, or his bed.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 10, 2012, 05:36:04 PMConsidering how he probably used it usually. I would say it was on something no higher than a desk, or his bed.
Well saying it's no higher thatn then his bed could mean any height, but I see how high you mean.
Hey Nano, what did you do to fix the eye movement on SMG Bowser? There just has to be a way to combine my crappy eyemovement with expressions with your good eye movemeny without expressions.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: SJS on August 07, 2012, 11:52:18 PM
So it's not okay to ask your parents for help investing in a new computer, but it's okay to ask strangers on the internet.

Yeah, makes sense.

I love you so much.

To get back on that issue for a minute, I guess it's all good to ask parents when you're young, and don't have a job. I never asked, but that's just me.

Other option would be stripping getting a job.

Even though I've said all that, and sounds like I'm contradicting myself in a way, I'll help ya and donate some money so you can buy a new laptop.

Who knows if you even broke it, or if that even happened, but point blank you might need the money for something, and I wouldn't mind helping ya out with what I could. You're a good guy Nanobuds, and you bring a lot to the table when it comes to this community.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 10, 2012, 06:45:43 PM
Who knows if you even broke it, or if that even happened, but point blank you might need the money for something, and I wouldn't mind helping ya out with what I could. You're a good guy Nanobuds, and you bring a lot to the table when it comes to this community.
This sums it up for me. Love your rigs Nano. It would be a shame to loose a bunch of them. Hope you can get that computer fixed.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


So I was able to get all of my files back from the hard drive. No luck from fixing the laptop yet.

and with that... >.>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 12, 2012, 07:49:45 PMSo I was able to get all of my files back from the hard drive. No luck from fixing the laptop yet. and with that... >.>
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Well that's good news! :D And I will.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Metal! I've been dying to try him :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hehehehe.....I can tell you he is very sexy. ;)
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Glad to hear that you salvaged your hacks.  It'd suck to have all of that hard work go to waste.

That's great, Nanobuds. Glad you got your stuff back. *Tries to contain hype over Young Link...*