Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.


Was your brother able to fix your computer?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

metal sonic will be out tomorrow.

And I got a buddy with modeling skills which are Beyond mine to help perfect Young Link ;)

@chaos_knight: post dem sexy pics.

also he will fix it later this week.

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 13, 2012, 04:14:00 AM
metal sonic will be out tomorrow.

And I got a buddy with modeling skills which are Beyond mine to help perfect Young Link ;)

@chaos_knight: post dem sexy pics.

also he will fix it later this week.

Yay. Can't wait to see the fixed shines!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I would love to test Metal Sonic! I'll check every motion for any slight glitches. Even though I'm pretty sure there won't be any in the first place :P

Hell yeah man!!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


August 13, 2012, 04:30:30 AM #4131 Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 04:35:53 AM by mr.mugenwii
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 13, 2012, 04:14:00 AM
metal sonic will be out tomorrow.

And I got a buddy with modeling skills which are Beyond mine to help perfect Young Link ;)

hmm i wonder who he is

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 13, 2012, 04:14:00 AM@chaos_knight: post dem sexy pics. also he will fix it later this week.
You want pics......you got 'em....but have an extra pair of pants ready. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

August 13, 2012, 04:37:53 AM #4133 Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 04:38:49 AM by ShadowSnake
Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 13, 2012, 04:34:50 AM
You want pics......you got 'em....but have an extra pair of pants ready. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


looks great, but to be honest i liked the last version more. But thats just me.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 13, 2012, 04:34:50 AM
You want pics......you got 'em....but have an extra pair of pants ready. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Chaos Knight, could you get a nice Detail Shot of the thruster in the back?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

August 13, 2012, 04:56:56 AM #4135 Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 05:39:04 AM by chaos_knight9000
Quote from: Velen on August 13, 2012, 04:52:29 AMChaos Knight, could you get a nice Detail Shot of the thruster in the back?
I would, but I'm kinda tired to right now. Sorry. =/ At least I got that part to show.

Edit: Fine, I will but it's be BrawlBox pic though. Just hang tight.

Edit 2:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on August 13, 2012, 04:34:50 AM
You want pics......you got 'em....but have an extra pair of pants ready. :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


this is effing amazing! all of the details! my only critique is that i liked the old eye texture a lot more. it had that highlight in the glow-y looking part which was just perfect.


Personally, I like the big black part on the eyes on the Generations better.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Nice to hear you are back! wish I had skills like that (modeling and such...)