KTH model import is comming...Like Going Merry

Started by KTH, October 27, 2011, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on January 02, 2012, 01:01:17 AM
it will be epic having the one piece ship over piratship stage xD and about that  catapult thing i guess going merry wont have it right?and i hope this bote its alittle bigger than TL pirate ship
The cannon is it's own Model, so it can easily be moved outside of stage with animation.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on January 02, 2012, 01:03:54 AM
The cannon is it's own Model, so it can easily be moved outside of stage with animation.
^This.
I'll probaly change the tower to a boat of the navy. Just need the model.

awesome that is a good idea turning it into something navy oriented. i like the title its an oxymoron coming and going XD  im excited for this stage
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

u dont need to rotate it, mirror it >.< cuz u need it to look to the left instead of to the right, right?
use the mirror modifier

Quote from: jokekid on January 04, 2012, 02:00:13 PM
u dont need to rotate it, mirror it >.< cuz u need it to look to the left instead of to the right, right?
use the mirror modifier
I said the problem is fixed.....


dont know if i missed something so ill ask, hows sasuke going or did u drop him?

Sasuke got many glitch (like the face and the metal texture) and i still trying to fix it.


I did to make a new model import, look perfect in game.

But i'm fighting with my model import 10 or 15 secondes (or 1 minute), the game freeze. Why?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've attached the damage face on the bone "EyeNDmg" but it's still doesn't affect. So on SingleBlind i've attached too on EyeNDmg but the model explose.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can i delete that little ball?


domnt think you can delete it but you can rename the bone and just make him 5000 while on t stance
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

to make faces work u must not rig it to the facial bone, but instead there is an option called "visibility bone" set the face to the dmgeye bone in there ^^

I dun get it. I've rigged the damage face on the HeadM so at the end (in BB) i should attach on damage face no?

Btw, anybody want to finish my stage?


Quote from: KTH on February 09, 2012, 12:05:16 AM
I dun get it. I've rigged the damage face on the HeadM so at the end (in BB) i should attach on damage face no?

Btw, anybody want to finish my stage?



If you can't figure out Toad, send him to me and I can fix the expressions for you

go to the face object. on the right part of brawlbox, search for visibility bone, and set it to the bone it has to react to...